What Do I Do To Increase Happiness, Lower Anxiety And Manage Anger In A Healthy Fashion?
So, how do we design our life to increase happiness, lower the feeling of anxiousness, and have a handle on our anger and that too in a healthy fashion?…
Outlined below are few most practical suggestions, which if introduced into your daily routine, will substantially bring about positive results. Try them out and experience the difference for yourself!
Try introducing the following points into your daily routine:
– Keep a deep inner intent to not hurt any living being to the slightest extent through your mind, speech, and body. Recite this prayer, “Oh God! May no living being be caused the slightest hurt through my thoughts, speech or action”, five times each morning, visualising each word!
When we decide not to hurt any living being, positive changes begin to take place in us and in our life too. Similarly, when we have intention of causing hurt to others, as a direct result we too receive unhappiness.
– Be considerate and use your mind, speech, and body for the welfare of others. Set aside some time, maybe daily, weekly or whenever you can, for helping others and making a difference in people’s lives. When you genuinely spend your life for the happiness of others, it will naturally increase your happiness.
– Our internal weaknesses namely anger, pride, attachment, greed are the ones who give us great suffering all the time. We can come out of these weaknesses through right understanding. This understanding is gained through the real knowledge of the Pure Soul, which is an abode of permanent happiness. And the real knowledge can be obtained from the Enlightened One. So, we should look forward to meeting the Enlightened One at our earliest convenience!!!
– We must always pray that may every living being obtain the real knowledge and attain permanent peace and happiness in life. These prayers spread positive vibrations in the world and in turn bring enormous peace and happiness in our life too.
Many times we get surrounded by worries or experience fear about something or someone. For example money issues, family members, personal well-being, exams, or a job interview. But does worry or anxiety solve our issues? On the contrary, our anxiety increases day after day, and we become even more distressed. Rational thinking eludes us and uncertainty and fear sets in, making us feel all the more anxious.
So, instead try the following design to lower your anxiety:
– Continue with your positive attempts to solve the issue.
– Do not allow negative thoughts to enter into your mind; and if they do, then simply replace every negative thought with a positive one. Rather than wasting time in worrying, invest your time in this activity.
– Put your energy into praying to the Lord to bring about a positive result. Additionally, ask the Lord to give you the strength to be able to cope up with the situation and stay strong. Prayers help bring together the required evidences that can help bring about a positive outcome.
By worrying, you only create negative vibes and prolong the unfavourable situation. However, by applying the above design, you are actually remaining calm, positive and working towards positive results.
We all get angry sometime or the other. But afterwards when the anger has dissipated, remember how regretful we are for our action and we wish this had not happened? So, let’s learn how we can manage anger in a healthy fashion:
– Whenever you get angry, your intention should always be, ‘this should not happen, this is wrong.’ So, although you got angry, through this inner intent, internally you reversed your opinion. And since your opinion is no more in favour of anger, over time this will gradually lessen the instances of you getting angry.
– When someone gets hurt through your anger, ask for forgiveness with great regret and repentance in your heart, from that person’s Soul, and vow that you will never get angry again. Everytime, someone gets hurt through your anger, do this wholeheartedly, at least a couple of times internally. Through this process of asking for forgiveness, you will experience inner peace, and its vibrations will reach the other person as well.
When one maintains a constant inner intent to not hurt any living being on this Earth and also seeks forgiveness from every person who he feels has been caused hurt through his thoughts, speech or actions; maintaining such a positive outlook in life, one’s anger and anxiety automatically take leave and happiness naturally increases in his life.
This is a tried and tested scientific design given by the Enlightened One!!! Therefore by adopting this design, you shall surely get speedy and long-lasting results and it will fill your life with peace, harmony, happiness and joy. Wish you all the best!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
- by Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ