Weekly Spiritual Astrology Forecast For All Signs June 23 -June 29, 2019
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
Here’s on the cosmic agenda this week!
- Venus Opposite Jupiter
- Mercury Enters Leo
We have just officially entered summer with the Sun moving into watery and emotional cancer last week! The Moon starts off in Pisces this week, so allow yourself to be inspired by what you feel! Channel it into some kind of art of creative expression. It can be in any area of your life!
This will unlock some new brain pathways which will allow us to move into new worlds beyond limitations and boring routines! Cancer loves to move forward and Pisces wants to dream of ways to get us there!
Now, it’s important that we all keep in mind that summer is one of the most spiritually negative times of year because of the sheer amount of light and heat that is falling upon us. Think spiritual sunburn, so be sure to use your cosmic SPF! This translates into, restricting acting things out that just don’t belong to you.
If it does belong to you, see where it’s coming from and what it wants. Then, think of a game plan to let it go!
Cancer rules over the stomach as well as the stomach meridian. If we are suppressing our feelings, we tend to feel it in that area of our body. The thing is, Cancer demands a lot from us, so we need to use the emotions as fuel to be victorious! Otherwise, we may find ourselves in a poor-me attitude. Venus is opposing Jupiter at the moment pulling us in two different directions! What we want might not be where our heart is, so we need to be honest about that. There will be a lot of people trying to justify their choices, but in our heart of hearts, we know what the truth is.
Mercury will enter Leo later this week which will make communication between people a bit extravagant! Let’s all avoid talking down to others and see how we can lead with our words without being bossy! Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Something out of the blue is popping up today, and it wants to be healed. Are you really independent from your family? Or are you trying to make a point in case for your life? We are being supported to stay true to our paths.
- Monday: There is a lot of daydreaming going on today. Keep a pen by to make use of those dreams. Allow someone with a plan to help. Every dream needs a hard place to manifest.
- Tuesday: Emotional stubbornness won’t get us what we want. There might be some turbulent emotions swirling around – they are all based on fantasies, so try not to give into them and use them to inspire new ways of taking action.
- Wednesday: We are challenged to think outside of the box to solve our problems. This is the only way to think in a way that will pull us out of our comfort zone and avoid landing into another one.
- Thursday: Today is one of those days where we need to be careful what we wish for. We also need to be careful about how we treat others in the pursuit of our goals. Mercury will move into Leo so use your words kindly.
- Friday: Whatever you’re looking for is right in front of you. Or, maybe it’s behind you. Either way, it’s a arms reach and if we just open ourselves to seeing it, we will find it if we are optimistic!
- Saturday: There are so many opportunities presenting themselves. Think of them like roads which all lead to our goal. They are constantly looking for us. But, we need to choose one and travel down it! It’s a great day to focus on what you want to manifest!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 3 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 2 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Muthu Vijayan Elango 7 MINUTE READ