Weekly Spiritual Astrology Forecast For All Signs July 7-July 13, 2019: Mercury Retrograde
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
Here’s on the cosmic agenda this week!
Mercury goes Retrograde! But first….
What is the bedrock of your life? What have you come here to do? If you know, are you sticking with it? If you don’t know, what information are you lacking?
These are the questions we need to contemplate this week because it’s all about doing what we are born to do! When we work with our astrology, we can access this information this faster! Cancer season is really difficult to work in! It’s almost counter-intuitive! Cancer is a time to heal, rest and restore. Of greatest importance: NO STRESS! Stay calm, cool and collected. If you’re on a budget and can’t take off, find time to pamper yourself and take it easy in the heat!
Contemplations this week will require more than a shallow thought, we really need to think about why we have been born! Mercury will go retrograde in Leo this week, shining more light onto our ego’s control over our life. We need to review and plan to take back control. If you’re a Cancer, your birthday is coming up so book a solar return reading to see what your next journey around the sun has in store for you!
Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Get moving into the direction away from your comfort zone – that includes being uncomfortable.
- Monday: Focus on health and allow yourself to open your mind onto something hiding. Sometimes the details will show the missing pieces.
- Tuesday: Something healing is going to give you a surge of energy to move forward in ways unimaginable. Moving the thought process within will bring about maximum output.
- Wednesday: Are you really communicating yourself as clearly as you can? If people are misunderstanding you, then please take a step back and clarify yourself with yourself first.
- Thursday: Don’t be victimized by burdens that aren’t really there. You’re making them up and actually exaggerating your actual responsibilities.
- Friday: Healing the emotions that flare up will only open opportunities for healthy relationships. Someone at work might help you take the next step.
- Saturday: Be disciplined to get what you want and shine at the top.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Demetrius Harrison 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ
- by Sam Boomer 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ