Weekly Horoscope September 8 To 14, 2019
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
There is a full moon at the end of the week. But before we get there, I just want to remind you that Virgo asks us to atone, and then atone some more. We need to get ready for the Autumn Equinox! Summer is soon ending and Autumn will weigh our karma so we need to prepare for our cosmic court date. The Full Moon is all about prophecy.
There is actually a lot of fortunate energy in the stars this week. Because there is an abundance of earth signs, we are being asked to convert spiritual energy into financial. Also, watch out for depression. Earth can make use feel heavier than normal, as if we are de-pressed by something. It’s either your karma, or you picking up someone else’s slack, which is still your own karmic predicament.
Virgo will also call us to take care of our small intestine and ability to assimilate and eliminate food, amongst other things. Parasites and other energies can get stuck in the small intestine and, when left unprocessed, can affect our energy, skin, and ability to move forward. The Moon is also making some aspects with the Black Moon in Pisces asking us to refrain from spacing out and retreating from the present moment! Wow! What could this mean?
There are unconscious patterns and programs running you. It’s time to confront them and uninstall them. You’ll be glad you did because the Moon in Capricorn wants the cold hard facts, but the Black Moon will give us everything we need to believe in ego programs. Oh lord help us all and give us the clarity we need to resist temptations of laziness and fear!
The chart of this week retains the energy from last week, which is a lot of mutable earth energy, which will motivate us to be talked about and noticed by others. It’s almost like we want to be famous and recognized for our work. The truth is that being great is its own reward. We don’t need people to give us a star for a job well done! We should aspire to all things, big and small. Recognition says everything about the observer, not the doer. We need to invoke the power of humility so that we can be a perfect servant of the universe. So watch what you eat and be mindful of how you use the energy you get from your food.
The downfalls of the week will be being seduced by things that look too good to be true and the propensity to give up if we are not “perfect”. The gifts of the week are humility and the ability to internalize data and make something of it.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation. Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: How will you spend your energy today? It’s time to be abundant and spend your fruits, as they should be spent! Be generous with yourself and others.
- Monday: The Moon in Capricorn wants the cold hard facts, but the Black Moon will give us everything we need to believe in ego programs. Oh lord, help us all and give us the clarity we need to resist temptations of laziness and fear.
- Tuesday: Don’t be aggressive about anything today. Surrender the anger and supply yourself with energy which can be channeled into something productive and beneficial to those connected to you. Wealth awaits if you can control the wrath.
- Wednesday: Allow yourself to think big and free yourself from the details that tell you no. It’s time to focus on how to transcend the details and make things work.
- Thursday: Open your heart and build upon your imagination. Your career will thank you for it.
- Friday: Stay true to yourself. You might seem more beautiful to others today. It’s time to build upon who we have become so that we can exude love, wealth and prosperity into our aura and the world at large.
- Saturday: Listen to your loved one today. They have something wise and beneficial to tell you. It will help you release the past and propel into the true you.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by William Duvendack 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ