Weekly Horoscope: October 25 – 31, 2020
“We as a collective are too addicted to things looking good without them actually being good.“ – @ArikXander
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun remains in Scorpio (watch the Scorpio Season forecast)
- Oct 27: Mercury Retrograde enters Libra
- Oct 27: Venus enters Libra
- Oct 31: Halloween Blue Full Moon in Taurus (watch the forecast)
- Oct 31: Sun Opposes Uranus
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast.
We are well into our first week of the intense month of Scorpio. We all need to take it down a notch and stay mindful of our destructive emotions as much as possible. Stop yourself when you sense it, and just do something else.
The Moon starts off the week in Aquarius, helping us to see the bigger picture and stay cool, calm, and collected in spite of all the intense emotions bubbling up. The Sun is aligned with Mercury retrograding in Scorpio, really pushing us to think outside the box. The prerequisite is that we look and see where we are still thinking inside the box! Ouch!
Mercury will then slide back into Libra, giving us some time to travel backward and re-think our choice of words we used with others during the last week of September 2020. We are being asked to look back and see where we have miscommunicated what we really wanted to say. Now with that all out of the way, we should really use the week to prepare for the worst transit of 2020: The Halloween Full Moon!!! It has its own article that you can read about and definitely sign up for the full moon consciousness shift live stream << Sign Up! with 48-hour replay.
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking you to pick your battles so that you can win your inner war.
- The gift of the week is the ability to relax in the face of wanting to prove others wrong, lol.
- The challenge of the week is the inability to just remain silent.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Also, I want to mention that we have start season two of our spiritual Podcast, Ageless! You can listen to YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The Sun is aligned with Mercury retrograding in Scorpio, really pushing us to think outside the box. The prerequisite is that we look and see where we are still thinking inside the box! Ouch!
- Monday: The curtains to the other side are thin today. As Halloween approaches, be cautious of who says what to you, as they might not have your best interest at heart. Remember your inner guidance to fuel your free will.
- Tuesday: Proceed with caution! Fears are increasing as the Moon waxes into a full state. No fighting, no annoyances, no irritations. Make sure your actions are focused and without fear.
- Wednesday: Mercury will slide back into Libra, giving us some time to travel back and re-think our choice of words we used with others during the last week of September 2020. We are being asked to look back and see where we have miscommunicated what we really wanted to say.
- Thursday: Venus has entered Libra and she loves it there! Make the world go around with love, especially as she opposes Mars and the Black Moon in Aries. Omg.
- Friday: The Full Moon in Taurus window opens today! The portals to the souls and spirits are looking for some way to express themselves! Don’t let it be you! Stay vigilant and stay at home! It’s a spiritual quarantine!
- Saturday: The Moon is full and in alignment with Uranus. Very unstable, hopefully, nothing crashes or breaks. The election is right around the corner! Pray for peace!! I’ve written about the civil war and we need to shift out of it!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 10 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 25 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ