Weekly Horoscope October 18 – 24, 2020
“We need to find that part within that isn’t as great as we think it is and get it to do something good.” — @ArikXander
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun enters Scorpio
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast.
Get ready for some shifts into spooky Scorpio at the end of the week!
It’s about preceding with caution as the Moon starts off the week in alignment with Mercury retrograde in Scorpio! So much needs to be released right now that I can’t even emphasize it enough. There are so many things that we miss out on because we are too fast or too self-absorbed. Let’s use the last couple of days of Libra to see what’s available through working with others without codependence. We need to seriously prepare for the Halloween Full Moon in two weeks because it won’t be an easy one! In my opinion, it’s the most dangerous transit of the year (and we’ve had a lot of intense transits already!)
We can prepare by taking the energy of this week and putting it into action. We need to find that part within that isn’t as great as we think it is and get it to do something good.
Sign up for my Scorpio Consciousness Shift class online to help the collective shift out of fear and into a higher vibration. Meanwhile, I am recommending everyone to use some remember essential oil blend to remember the important things and to trash the nonsense.
- The cosmic signature of the week is putting structure to recent events.
- The gift of the week is vision to see what needs to be changed in the next couple of weeks.
- The challenge of the week is being a stubborn old know-it-all.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: The Moon is in Scorpio so be honest without being hurtful.
- Monday: With the Moon still in Scorpio we are getting a preview to the Scorpio season ahead.
- Tuesday: This will not be an easy day if you’re set on your own ways.
- Wednesday: Think outside of the box as Mercury is Rx in Scorpio bringing up all the lessons you think you’ve surpassed.
- Thursday: Work hard for amazing results. Jupiter will bring blessings only through expansion of of the comfort zone.
- Friday: Welcome to Scorpio season, it’s quite a monster mash.
- Saturday: Saturn is direct in Capricorn, setting things in order. Be mature and look ahead.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 10 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 25 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ