Weekly Horoscope November 1 – 7, 2020
“Upgrade out of those old patterns, otherwise, they will exaggerate!” -@ArikXander
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun remains in Scorpio (watch the Scorpio Season forecast)
- Nov 3: Mercury goes Direct in Libra
First of all, Happy November! The week starts off on Sunday and serves as the seed level for the entire month ahead! So be good because it’s occurring within the Full Moon window and there is an opposition of energy. So in a way, really that Full Moon energy will just echo throughout the month until around Thanksgiving.
So if you thought you got outta this scot-free, think again! BTW: RIP Sean Connery! The original 007! A total Scorpio archetype!
This week is really all about the US election (please vote if you haven’t) and a lot is on the line! The future of the States and the world is in the hands of the American citizens, or the Supreme Court. Here’s the interesting thing from an archetypal perspective: Mercury is now in Libra and Libra is the Zodiac sign symbolizes by the scales of justice.
Back to Mercury…..the planet that is in retrograde (going backward from our perspective) in Libra which means we are thinking outside of the box and editing all things “justice”. When it goes direct on November 3, 2020, there will be clarity and forward-thinking regarding what is “just”. Basically, we will get what we deserve and I have a good idea of what it will be. At the same time, when planets go direct, it can be a bit shaky at first. Either way, justice will be served and the Justices could probably determine the US Presidential election.
But with all the confusion around mail-in ballots (Mercury also rules over mail and email), coupled with the free will that determines how we use these astrological influences, we will see. But one thing is for sure, it won’t be a backward result. What’s my advice? Be calm and keep focusing on the increase in consciousness as the Sun is in opposition to Uranus in Taurus asking for some change.
Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
- The cosmic signature of the week is control, determination, and the manifestation of previous effort.
- The gift of the week is the ability to laugh in the face of the devil so that you don’t buy the BS.
- The challenge of the week is the inability to forgive others.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Uranus in Taurus reminds us that laziness creates more work than actually putting one’s best foot forward.
- Monday: The Moon in Taurus is making an aspect to Saturn in Capricorn grants us the powerful opportunity to manifest!
- Tuesday: Election Day! Mercury goes direct in Libra, the sign of Justice! Let’s see what happens! It’s a big one! This is 2020! LOL
- Wednesday: Today we are being led forward and into new frameworks. Try to commit to one thing and get it done!
- Thursday: We have a lot of planets in Capricorn, and Jupiter is aligned with Pluto, try to upgrade out of those old patterns, otherwise they will exaggerate!
- Friday: Venus is in Libra, healing heartbreak by giving you a new love to enjoy. This could also be within a current relationship! Of course!
- Saturday: Moon is opposing Saturn, asking us to be mature in the face of emotional triggers! Pouting will only block prosperity!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
- by Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ