Weekly Horoscope Nov. 15 – 21, 2020
“When we resist change, we argue with reality. When we argue with reality, we complain about what is and blindside ourselves from blessings. When we complain, we broadcast attractor fields of war.” – @ArikXander
- The Sun remains in Scorpio
- The New Moon in Scorpio (you’re invited to the virtual ritual)
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The week starts off with the New Moon in Scorpio, offering us the ability to set our intentions and bring about global transformation.
I will be hosting my online uplifting and intention setting workshop for $12 to help everyone set their intentions and align with the wisdom needed to transcend current or future obstacles in manifesting those intentions. This is the last lunation before the eclipse season. The New Moon in Scorpio delivers a tough blow that can also bring about great change. But first, we need to take the bitter before we can take the sweet.
As we approach Sagittarius Season, we need to make our way through some major changes. Maybe you’ve already gone through them, maybe they will kick in this week, but it’s time to really see where you stand with change.
When we resist change, we argue with reality. When we argue with reality, we complain about what is and blindside ourselves from the blessings that surround and infuse us. When we complain, we broadcast attractor fields of war.
I have spoken about the potential civil war in the US for a long time, and we see how the stage is being set with each day that passes. The world has been complaining non-stop for many years, and it’s really come to peak during the past five years increasing the likelihood that something may blow. However, Mars is now direct, so the war won’t be as “sneaky” in its planning state as it was while retrograde. Actions will be more visible and upfront.
Let’s avoid this potentiality 100%!
Worry is not the way to approach this potentiality and actually, there is no time to waste being afraid. We need to activate the spiritual warrior within and do the inner work, clean up the inner garage and shoot straight into the heart of darkness to bring even just a glitter of light into the collective night. Mars IS in Aries, so let’s fight for what we believe in and not what we’ve been indoctrinated with by our ego judgments! When the moon is new, the entire night is dark, as it’s without any light to reflect. This will allow us to bring some light into our darkness, and a flame where there has only been extinguishment.
When disturbances arrive at our doorstep, it’s too easy to blame others for everything under the Sun, when really it has nothing to do with them. Our work is to take responsibility and see what is reflected by looking at our worse enemy, our favorite public scapegoat, or the person we just can’t stand. With true light, and true love comes the darkness we need to apply it in order to truly bring global transformation and prevent the crumbling of what we’ve been given.
Understanding this secret will determine whether you’re a manifestor or a victim in your life. But don’t take my words for it, see where you stand in your life and gauge yourself. Something is definitely beginning this week, and a lot of good fortune could be within inner work.
See you in the New Moon Virtual Ritual.
**Please make sure you submit your birth date, time, and location to Arik so that he can tell you where the moon will be transiting within your personal chart! Birth information must be submitted 30 minutes before the live event if you want to join live. Otherwise, your house placement will still be sent for the replay**
Need some help with this Scorpio season?
The Scorpio archetype is the great purifier to prepare us for rebirth and new beginnings. It helps us to let go of the old so that we can become eternally renewed and rejuvenated.
Utilize the astrological sun meditation to help you transcend and optimize the Scorpio archetype within and around you! Since everything comes from light, all the ions, atoms, and cosmic pixels are influenced by the Scorpio archetype, which filters the light of the sun before we receive it here on earth. The sun represents 60-70% of our personal fate, so it’s a rather large shift. In order to really make the most of this special 30 Day period, I offer a quantum sunlight meditation where you access your solar plexus energy and align with the highest vibration of the archetype to ensure a powerful return of energy throughout the Scorpio season.
Focus on self-care
Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
- The cosmic signature of the week is opening the mind out of the darkness of entitlement and into the light of acceptance in the most mature sense of the word.
- The gift of the week is the light we need to see the darkness that needs to fade in the face of love.
- The challenge of the week is the denial to see what you need to take care of.
Also, I want to mention that we have started season two of our spiritual Podcast, Ageless! You can listen on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscopes & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Happy New Moon in Scorpio! Let’s plant those seeds for love dominion!
- Monday: The Moon has entered Sagittarius, healing through optimism will occur today! Be as positive as possible! I’m talking Richard Simmons enthusiasm here!
- Tuesday: Mars is now direct in Aries! No leadership can prevail and squash the naysayers! Be a leader in your own life! This is good for all of us!
- Wednesday: Mercury continues to investigate our inner demons whilst in Scorpio. The inner Halloween ain’t over yet! Remember that Halloween Full Moon? It still echoes throughout the cosmos for another 2 weeks.
- Thursday: Jupiter is separating from Pluto Capricorn and approaching Saturn. This is quite a complicated love affair. All things “self-responsibility” are arising, nobody can escape the blame they sent out into the Universe. But we can dissolve it. Ask me how!
- Friday: Venus is approaching a critical degree in Libra now, let’s allow for some rest before she moves into Scorpio and gets all goth on us.
- Saturday: Satun wants YOU, to be accountable for what you’ve built in your life. We are reminded that we can’t just hit reset and expect everything to disappear unless of course, we learn how to shift, but we need to learn what Saturn is re-presenting first! It’s a paradox! If you know, you know!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ