Weekly Horoscope May 31 – June 6, 2020
“Those who are obsessed with bad news are just looking for an outlet to act out their unresolved anger. With spirituality, we accept that there is a bigger picture, even if we are blind to it.” @ArikXander
- Sun Conjunct Venus
- Full Moon in Sagittarius
- Lunar Eclipse
- Shift into June Seed Consciousness from 2020 Seeds
- Ascension into The Gates of Paradise
- Be sure to read the Coronavirus Astro Report and How To Make The Most Of Quarantine
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
This is a powerful week full of opportunities. We are removing blockages that prevent blessings from manifesting in our reality as we reach the end of the 7-week spiritual journey on Thursday. We might find ourselves a bit critical of ourselves and others but supersede this tendency to spread love and the good news. Those who are obsessed with bad news are just looking for an anger outlet to act out their unresolved anger. With spirituality, we accept that there is a bigger picture, even if we are blind to it. Adopting this attitude can change your life and those in it.
There will also be a Full Moon smack dab in the middle of Sagittarius, connecting us to immunity and forgiveness from our trespasses. I will be leading a Full Moon Virtual Ritual to help us all make the most of this precious opportunity. Plus, this Full Moon is also a Lunar Eclipse! A Lunar Eclipse occurs when the Full Moon passes directly behind Earth and into its shadow. So even though the Moon is full, its light is diminished by Earth. So we are literally blocking out the light that should reach the Moon.
Also, let’s not forget that we will also enter June, so it’s time to recall the seed you planet for June 2020 and water it with the amazing energy this week. Let’s face it, we need an ego to operate in this world. If we don’t think we have an ego, then we are in deep trouble. The ego has many programs and parameters which we can read within an astrological chart. As each of us is born with these ego “system settings”, we are each presented with the choice to remove ourselves from them every time we restrict from egotistical urges.
In other words, we can change our destiny, by overcoming our ego nature. This week, there is this particular energy swirling in the cosmos: to get in touch with these 12 archetypes of the zodiac and transcend their effects and thereby choose our destiny.
We find ourselves within the final week of purification on our way to The Gates of Paradise. There is actually less light in the cosmos right now. But it’s like the darkness before the dawn for when we reach June 4th, there will be a resurgence of light available to us all so that we can receive the light of the universe without any self-imposed limitations.
The seven-week journey is a very challenging time with results in great rewards when we do it right. We can remove obstacles from the channels which manifest energy in our world. So think of it: we can manifest a vaccine, natural or medical, we can manifest a happier world or a successful business or relationship through these seven weeks.
I am offering a $12 guided meditation at the end of the seven-week journey to help you connect with your soulmate within the Lovers archetype. I will also be offering free guided meditations through the seven weeks on my Instagram and YouTube Channel, so follow me there to be sure to join in @ArikXander.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Spring season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Gemini, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to find union within by finding union with God as you understand it. When we can connect and sustain to the Godforce, we disconnect from the tree of death and connect to the tree of life where everything is found in a state of perfection. We are asked to become unfamiliar with turmoil and to unite with blessings.
The gift of the week is the ability to work off separation by means of service.
The challenge of the week is being overly critical of ourselves and our process.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Whatever energy reserves your sitting on is putting your mind into a state of fear and chaos. Let go and open your mind to attain peace of mind.
- Monday: Happy June! Review your seeds you set for this month back on January 6th. Doors will open the more you look at your inner imbalances and commit to balancing them.
- Tuesday: Love will open your mind and give you creative ideas to use what you have. It’s time to spread love, not judgment (which seems to be the less familiar word for hatred these days).
- Wednesday: The Moon is in opposition to Uranus and the dark side of the Moon. This is not a good sign and could be a bit destructive and self-absorbed. Look at the details and use the power of your intellect to recall why you’re doing what you’re doing. Make good choices that are based on caring for others.
- Thursday: The Gates to Paradise Open! Yay! We finally did it! Join in on my guided meditation!
- Friday: Today is the Full Moon, Lunar Eclipse. I am offering a virtual ritual to help us all optimize this mindblowing energy!
- Saturday: Know that your fears have nothing to do with where you stand, but with where your going should you refuse the changes needed of you.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ