Weekly Horoscope Jan. 5-11, 2020
It’s time to take that leap of faith you’ve been putting off. @ArikXander
- Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Cancer 20°
- Uranus goes Direct
- Saturn Pluto Alignment Preparation
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
This is a power week of preparation with the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse and Saturn Pluto alignment! The Moon begins the week at a slow pace, giving us more time to prepare for all the cosmic happenings.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse is huge.
We will be asked to see the best in ourselves so that we can see the best in others. This way, we elevate others and reality! It’s very important to see how this eclipse is aspecting within your own reality by taking a look into your astrological chart. Please do not underestimate the power of this lunation!
On the same day, Uranus, the planet of turbulence and innovation will go direct in Taurus. We’ve all been waiting for this one because then all the planets will be in direct motion just in time for all the cosmic happenings. It’s all systems go! It’s time to take that leap of faith you’ve been putting off.
Comfort zones are no longer an option as the Universe is pushing each and every one of us into the direction we’ve been building and working for. Uranus can bestow us with a sense of fearlessness and wants us to let go of our inhibitions so that we can truly individualize. We are being pushed out of the social media dogmas and perhaps returning our focus to the 3D. Forces will present themselves to help masses of minds to liberate from the 2D prisons which seem so “free”. With all the planets direct, Uranus will push us to move on the areas where we are still not “free”.
The cosmic signature of the week teaches us that it’s okay to need things and to receive without shame. Our call to action is to perceive the spiritual within the material. This is a powerful time for manifestation where we can be present in our reality and acknowledge another’s presence.
The gift of the week is giving us everything we need to correct and complete our karma. The challenge of the week is self-absorption and vanity. We will be shown where we do selfish things in the name of something “good” to protect a self-image.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Control the urge to be distracted. You should remain disciplined and focused on what you want if you really want to get it. Be patient to avoid becoming tactless.
- Monday: You’re receiving an overflow of intuitions and incoming wisdom about the upcoming Saturn Pluto alignment. Write it down and take inventory. Today you’re solid and ready for what needs to be done in order to optimize your system.
- Tuesday: There is a surge of healing energy coming through our actions today. It’s almost like the angels are possessing people left and right to make everything bright and clear. Healing old wounds will just naturally happen and you’ll feel great. A new journey begins and independence receives healing too.
- Wednesday: Great ideas and inspirations are yours today. It’s a day of happiness and great joy. Synthesis is required in order to channel this energy in a useful way. Write down your ideas, because they could be life-changing and no, you won’t remember them later!
- Thursday: Jupiter is aligned with the nodes asking you to remember what you have accomplished. Things that come naturally to you in this life have been mastered in another life and you’re asked to revive unused skills and accept them into your heart.
- Friday: Today is the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse proper! “When we see the best in ourselves, we see the best in others and reality is elevated!”
- Saturday: Saturn and Pluto are aligned. This is a superfusion that calls us all to take responsibility for our lessons assigned to us by the universe so that we can upgrade a reality. Otherwise, we will be judged for the lessons unlearned. Oh wow.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Niru Madduri 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ