Weekly Horoscope For Nov. 14-20 2021
“When we get into the zone before we do the action, we are flawless.” -@ArikXander
- Scorpio Season Remains
- Nov. 14, Moon Conjunct Neptune
- Nov. 17, Mars Opposite Uranus
- Nov. 18, Mercury Trine Neptune
- Nov. 19, Venus Trine Uranus
- Nov. 19, Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Taurus (watch the forecast and tarot card pull for all signs below)
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscope for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is blurring the boundaries between what is yours and what is not.
⁂ The hack of the week is getting organized and down to business.
⁂ The challenge this week is fighting the “good” fight.
These final weeks of Scorpio give us the opportunity to do the Scorpio Season Workshop to continue shifting reality into a better direction and bringing more light into the area of our life where Scorpio manifests. Remember, astrological transits only indicate the opportunities, what we do with them is up to us. It’s all about the full moon eclipse this week. We need to look at what we have been working with during the past ten days. Maybe you’ve noticed that dreams have been quite blunt in hinting at what your next steps could be. If you can remember what your dreams have been telling you, now is the time to get honest about what you can do with them. Things aren’t clear at the beginning of the week with the Moon aligned with Neptune as things are clearly sleepy and wet. This alignment also suggests that we boost immunity by setting clear boundaries.
For example, we are asked to work with what is. Even if we have no idea what that is, we may have some idea what it isn’t. As we push away from old ways, we now connect to the spiritual compass that guides us all. This is a week that is full of intuition and abstract guidance. We are should consider our feelings when navigating the cosmos, but remember that they are not facts! That’s the blessing from the week: to connect to our spiritual consciousness so that we can better trust our intuition and open our controlling minds to the notion that we cannot make changes in the material world in order to make miracles in reality. We can reverse this superstitious way of thinking and know that we make changes in reality by manifesting the light of the divine into the material. We manifest this divine light by allowing ourselves to be guided, taught, and surrendering control.
The ego is on a mission to take control of the mind because the mind has so much influence. This is the week we need to get organized with the boundaries we give our ego to carry out material tasks. We need the ego and the ego can be a lot of fun as long as we don’t forget the ego works for the essential self. A warning: This is a week of blurred boundaries. Think disputed waters and the fight for their control. The eclipse will block out familiar energies of reflection if we don’t Zodiac Hack it by getting organized with the boundaries and duties of our inner employee (aka the ego).
In order to heal, create miracles, have things connected or work, we need to work within the invisible realm. There are many ways to get there, but the end result is a state of self-responsibility and total transparency which is what the atonement practice takes us to when done properly. Whatever you’re facing in the material world can be instantly resolved and fixed by taking matters into your own consciousness. When we get into the zone before we do the action, we are flawless – the ego knows this (which is why it can stop you before you begin), and now it’s time we do too. All we need to do is open up to that positive inkling we drown with pessimism.
Daily Horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Eclipse is this week. Let’s shine what we can now before it goes dark.
- Monday: Moon is in Aries now. Remember yesterday’s lessons and all will work well. Otherwise, you’ll reset into stupidity and can try again later.
- Tuesday: Mars is reminding you that things work best when you do the groundwork in the spiritual realm. But how? Atone.
- Wednesday: Today is an eclipse comatose. Get untangled from negative feelings because they are not 100% right.
- Thursday: Today is wild. Expect the unexpected and declare it to be good and liberating!
- Friday: Eclipse energy is peaking soon. Read the forecast and do the hacks online.
- Saturday: Don’t listen to people who have given up on their dreams.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ