Weekly Horoscope August 30-September 5, 2020
It’s just so easy these days to swipe the Truth away until we find something that fits our existing perceptions, beliefs, or interpretations. – @ArikXander
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
This week, there are a lot of planets in Capricorn, toying with the same energies that brought about the COVID19 chaos. Right from the start of the week, we will see where we are putting too much emphasis on the material realm trying to still prove something to others. Just let it go, it gets old and delays the collective healing process.
There is an intensity throughout the week that is preparing us for the Autumn Equinox which will be here before we know it! The more we prepare, with atonement, the more blessings we will receive on the Equinox. So please remember, review and commit to make a change so that you won’t repeat the same mistakes again.
The cosmos is asking us to face the music, see the Truth, and most importantly, to see how endless the Truth is. We will be confronted with our inner know-it-all that believes in the hype and arms itself up with being “right” while making others “wrong”. It just brings confusion and shades your light. Thankfully, the Full Moon in Pisces will help us find our compass so that we will see where we need to go! Check out my full moon virtual ritual, teaching and guided meditation to help navigate through this maze we call life.
It’s just so easy these days to swipe the Truth away until we find something that fits our existing perceptions, beliefs, or interpretations of Truth. But the cosmos is reminding us all that information is not Truth and that we need to really get honest about why we believe the information to be true.
As long as we are honest, we will be taken care of! Honesty is actually more important than the truth because it’s Truth in action. With honesty comes freedom, but when we are dishonest, we are obsessed with information because it takes a lot of creativity and information to uphold a lie. And what comes with lies? Curses and chains!
The blessing here is that when we are honest, the divine will support us. Not only will we be supported, but we’ll tap into the divine algorithm, which will attract genuine people and put you into the right place at the right time. If you don’t believe this, just try it.
What do you have to lose? The world has changed and it’s not going to return back to anything that we’re used to anytime soon. So the more align divine we can become, the better we can help the world. Pluto is making a lot of aspects this week, so take advantage of that transformative energy available.
We are also still within the seven-week process of healing and consolation. Cultivating sympathy for self and for the state of the collective. Individuals can change, but the collective remains at the restraints of collective limitation which is based on the choices of each individual. We need to remember that sympathy is not pity, nor is it compassion….sympathy is the ability to understand the context of a situation without personal involvement or self-absorption. We are asked to listen without comparing or referencing ourselves so that we can really understand the other.
Take your time with this, we have several months to contemplate as we heal ourselves and set onto the right course of action.
It would be wise to tap into the Virgo energy in a positive way with the Virgo Season 2020 Meditation. There you can access the 30-day window to harness the sunlight filtered through Virgo and optimize the month and sign within your chart. Even if you’re not a Virgo, you have the archetype within you that needs your attention.
This week, it’s time to really look at those vital parts of your life that need more honesty, self-reflection, and change. At the end of the week, Mercury will enter Libra and it might give us some insight into what’s to come if we don’t make the changes where we need to, so pay attention!
- The cosmic signature of the week is giving us the courage to not swipe things away when they really deserve our focus and attention.
- The gift of the week is a strong work ethic.
- The challenge of the week is believing in all the lies.
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: There are a lot of planets in Capricorn, toying with the same energies that brought about the chaos from COVID19. Right from the start of the week, we will see where we are putting too much emphasis on the material realm to prove something to others. Just let it go.
- Monday: The Moon is in Aquarius, giving us a new perspective on life and asking us to build upon a fearless attitude and opportunities that are opening up.
- Tuesday: Reasons for holding on the old ways will be strong today. At the same time, we want to move forward with what we’ve learned. There is a strong case for both sides and we need to take both points and build upon it.
- Wednesday: The inner child wants to play today. Try to see where this childlike behavior has something practical to offer. New solutions often come about through play and “accident”.
- Thursday: There is a lot of time to study today. Try to remember where your feet are and stay grounded on earth, otherwise what’s the point or going high if you can’t ground it?
- Friday: If you have love that depends on power and control, today will be tough. There is a strong pull onto the attachments that are connected to love, money, power, and control. If you’re in such a relationship, time to reflect.
- Saturday: We are beginning to make sense of why we have faced the pains and wounds that have challenged us since birth. Today we are making all the connections.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ