Weekly Astrology: September 27 – October 3, 2020
“Judging is not thinking.” — @ArikXander
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun In Libra (get the virtual ritual)
- Mercury Enters Scorpio
- Saturn goes Direct
- Full Moon in Aries (get the virtual ritual)
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast.
Mercury starts off the week in Libra which is bringing up an emphasis on justice and the way we think about law. Old laws are changing into new laws based on past experiences we’ve had as a collective. No matter what collective you identify with, we are all in the same boat in this sea of samsara!
When Mercury enters Scorpio on Sunday, we will get a little preview of what Scorpio season has in store for us. Chiron will be found joined with the Black Moon in Aries – it’s not an easy conjunction, but it’s also not a reason to freak out. The patriarchy and empires are being exposed for their weak spots, but it could also bring healing if there is a flow of love where we least expect it.
With so much emphasis the collective put on misunderstanding and implementing “boundaries” the past couple of years, it’s no wonder that we have all these COVID-19 laws enforcing boundaries such as social distancing, not getting into people’s faces, hygiene, etc.
At the beginning of the week, Saturn will turn direct in Capricorn. This will make for some rather large shifts in how we think of ourselves and our place in the world. The passive approach to manifesting will become active once again as we move forward with the lessons to be learned about materialism and wrong priorities.
- The cosmic signature of the week is strong communication and the desire to help others.
- The gift of the week is the ability to bring emotional harmony and inspiration.
- The challenge of the week is overactive independence with a pinch of aloofness.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Old laws are changing into new laws based on past experiences we’ve had as a collective. Whatever collective you identify with, we are all in the same boat in this sea of samsara!
- Monday: Today you have the permission to heal an old wound without making a big deal about it. It just wants to heal so that you can move on.
- Tuesday: Venus and Mars are working together to inject positive energy into your actions. Do it with love and love with passion.
- Wednesday: Mercury is in Scorpio giving us all the potential to think deeply, but we will probably just end up judging so remember that judging is not thinking.
- Thursday: The Full Moon in Aries is helping us all recollect lost sparks! Sign up for my virtual ritual!
- Friday: Today, the cosmic scales of balance are shifting now to measure our good deeds. Still remain on your best behavior.
- Saturday: Saturn is now direct in Capricorn and Venus has just entered Virgo, there is a flow of earth giving us the power to make changes where it’s usually difficult to, so seize the moment.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ