Weekly Astrology September 15 – 21, 2019
Know this, everything that is happening in solar Virgo is purifying our karma!
September 15 – 21, 2019
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
This is the last week of Summer and Virgo!
Saturn, the planet of the material world, boundaries, and limitations, has been retrograde for a while. The planet of control has been challenging us with a different perspective of responsibility. Depending on which house it has been transiting and what planets it has been in aspect to will determine how we will feel this impact!
Retrograde planets are brighter than direct planets, so we have seen more. This week, it will go direct in Capricorn. Now the question is, how are we going to move forward with our new found experience of responsibility? Saturn represents necessity and the specific tasks we have agreed to accomplish in this world. Saturn also needs structure and demands that we work on our karma. So the good news is that if you have been working on yourself, then you are in line to receive saturnious rewards!
How perfect for solar Virgo (August 23 – September 22).
Know this, everything that is happening in solar Virgo is purifying our karma. The chart has very little fire this week so we need to bring fire into our lives by taking initiative and not procrastinating. We are in the final days of Summer, ruled by the fire element, so we need to really work on our spirituality and passion. This includes our capacity for compassion as well. Virgo will also call us to take care of our small intestine and ability to assimilate and eliminate food, amongst other things. Parasites and other energies can get stuck in the small intestine and, when left unprocessed, can affect our energy, skin, and ability to move forward.
The chart for this week renders a polarity between work and home. Keep the balance between the two as we need the home to restore us for the work! In the same way, we need to work to sustain the home! It shouldn’t be a devil’s circle, but a supportive and harmonious dance! With this week’s chart, we are brought the power to take everything into consideration and eliminate anything that is unconsciously hindering us. Wow, that’s a lot! But, if we surf the stars right, we can find redemption and limitlessness. The question is, how will you integrate your experiences this week? Will you repress or will you express?
The gifts of the week are unconditioned love, spiritual growth in daily life, and a heightened sympathy for others. The challenges of the week are the propensity to go dark, being victimized by daily life and numbing ourselves through some kind of addiction, big or small. As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation. Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly horoscopes & important transits:
- Sunday: There is strong support of discipline that we will need for the long haul. Plan for the marathon, not the sprint!
- Monday: The Moon in Aries has its own ideas about responsibility! Just make sure it all gets done! It doesn’t matter who is right because reality is fluid.
- Tuesday: Grow out of some habit, or some environment. Use your heart because it’s the biggest and the best power. When the heart is big, reality will grow too.
- Wednesday: Express your love and focus on what you want. You will probably get it today. Be fair and think about both sides.
- Thursday: Saturn went direct and it’s time to be self-responsible about necessity. The world needs you, but what are you bringing to the world?
- Friday: Today we are healing some desire that we have been hurt by. Atone for whatever hurt you. Go after your dreams and don’t let pain stop you.
- Saturday: Building off yesterday, now make a plan to manifest that which you want. Think it through and then love what’s needed to make it happen. Capiche?
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Demetrius Harrison 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ