Weekly Astrology: Sept. 20 – 26, 2020
“The law of attraction is evident, but our focus will always determine WHAT we attract. So focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want!” — @ARIKXANDER
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun Enters Libra (aka The Autumn Equinox)
This week is the Autumn Equinox! Keep on atoning! Atoning is always great, but it’s most of the time reactive.
We all need to be on our best behavior throughout the month, and especially this week. If we play our stars right, we will be able to absolve the negativity we have accumulated. Just look at the symbols for Libra…scales! Libra rules over justice and courts and teaches us about the cosmic courts and laws (yes, there are spiritual laws in which too many of us think we are exempt from.) Watch the movie, Defending Your Life as it perfectly depicts this process and what happens after “death”.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Libra season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Virgo, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
Venus has just entered Leo bestowing us with a larger than life appetite so don’t be timid in love! Be honest about what you want because the universe will see whether you’re on your right path or not. (and yes there is such a thing as not being on the right path!)
The cosmic signature of the week is reminding us to not be afraid to transform and remember to share as much as possible with others in order to really move forward. The gift of the week is caring-compassion and merciful understanding. The challenge of the week the propensity to make mountains out of molehills.
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
For even deeper talks about spirituality and the world, beyond the news, check out our Speechless.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: This week is the Autumn Equinox! Keep on atoning! The degree that we atone (and know what we’re atoning for) will determine how we are judged.
- Monday: Tomorrow is the equinox, the state of the world goes into a state of deep unconsciousness as it prepares to renew itself! Tomorrow we will be judged by the Universe, but not in the way we judge others! It’s more like seeing how much fate we have and “weighs”. Take it easy!
- Tuesday: Happy Equinox! Take it easy today and try to stay in a meditative state. Each and every one of us is being weighed by cosmic Libra.
- Wednesday: These first 10 days of Libra can be brutal, so keep on atoning. We’ve been weighed and now the judgment is being processed through the cosmic courts.
- Thursday: Exaggerated self-images may dissolve within the altruistic power of the cosmos. This might prove difficult for some people. But actually, it should inspire all of us to change.
- Friday: The more inner work and atonements we do right now, the more chance we will change and thereby attract ourselves into a new reality with everything we have plus everything we are missing!
- Saturday: The law of attraction is evident, but our focus will always determine WHAT we attract. So focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ