Weekly Astrology: Sept. 13 – 19, 2020
“This week, we really want to share all of our tips and tools that bring light into our lives so that we can perhaps help others bring light into theirs.” — @ArikXander
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun In Virgo
- Sun Trine Pluto
- Venus Square Uranus
- New Moon in Virgo
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast.
Delusions, lies, and confusing emotions are all surfacing this week! The good news is that they are coming up to be resolved and released. Before the New Moon Online Ritual on Thursday, the Moon begins the week off in emotional and family-oriented Cancer giving us a lot of opportunities to look at the past and see where we’ve harmed those closest to us.
Many of us will say, “I haven’t even done anything like that.” But, before you dismiss yourself so quickly, take a moment to think about any time you’ve stolen time, unintentionally disrespected, or acted upon some entitlement towards someone close to you. Sometimes, all we see is our reality and completely discard the impact our thoughts + actions have on others.
This week, there is a collective urge that wants you to share all of your tips and tools that bring light into your life so that you can perhaps help others bring light into theirs. This is truly a week of light making, and the first step to being a successful light maker is by putting the “me too”, “me first” and the “me only” ego attitudes to rest.
All the joy and happiness you could ever wish for is available to you through these kinds of actions of sharing without any agenda.
Sex is also highlighted this week. Selfless sex is the most fulfilling sex life as it’s free from ego, manipulation, control, and satisfaction. In true sex, we cannot hide or pretend about anything. When had properly, sex is elevating and it uplifts the entire world as it is one of the brightest activities anyone can do. Share in sex and all will be well in the world.
I truly believe we can shift things for the better, and I’ve seen small signs that it is happening, but it isn’t an easy road. If you join me in this belief, get ready for a fair amount of resistance and attacks from unseen forces that try to weaken light-bringers. That’s why you need to turn into a spiritual warrior in order to really face this head-on. It should also be noted that there are people who don’t believe in this healing potential, and for them, as of today, they will go into their own reality.
We have one more week of the seven-week process of healing and consolation. Cultivating sympathy for self and for the state of the collective. Individuals can change, but the collective remains at the restraints of collective limitation which is based on the choices of each individual. We need to remember that sympathy is not pity, nor is it compassion….sympathy is the ability to understand the context of a situation without personal involvement or self-absorption. We are asked to listen without comparing or referencing ourselves so that we can really understand the other.
Take your time with this, we have one more week to contemplate as we heal ourselves and set onto the right course of action.
Virgo will ask us to take care of our small intestine and digestion. “I am jumping with joy” is what we say when we do the Virgo exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Virgo Essential Oil or the Virgo Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Virgo astrology.
It would be wise to tap into the Virgo energy in a positive way with the Virgo Season 2020 Meditation. There you can access the 30-day window to harness the sunlight filtered through Virgo and optimize the month and sign within your chart. Even if you’re not a Virgo, you have the archetype within you that needs your attention.
Mars is retrograde in Aries, building up its energy for when it goes direct on November 14, 2020. It’s triggering our fears about who we are and what we are lacking. Issues of slavery and imprisonment are coming up throughout this time. You’re free, but only if you choose to be.
Jupiter, the biggest planet also goes direct on Sunday, this will affect circulation and ask us to all open our hearts to others. Jupiter is still in Capricorn, so we will need to stay mindful of exaggerating the influence the material world has on us.
Then, we have an exact New Moon in Virgo on Thursday. This is the final New Moon before the Autumn Equinox and it is indeed a unique and powerful one. It’s exactly at 25 degrees. I will be hosting the New Moon Virtual Ritual to help us all really become fearless during these times.
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to see what our destiny is beyond materialistic goals and ambitions.
- The gift of the week is honest and laugher in the face of self-important egos.
- The challenge of the week is confusing your path for that of another.
For even deeper talks about spirituality and the world, beyond the news, check out our Speechless.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Jupiter, the biggest planet also goes direct on Sunday, this will affect circulation and ask us to all open our hearts to others. Jupiter is still in Capricorn, so we will need to stay mindful of exaggerating the influence the material world has on us.
- Monday: It’s a strong day to desire what you want and to really want it. Make a list and then make a plan.
- Tuesday: Mars is Rx making a nasty square to Saturn. The message is: if you don’t use it, you’ll lose it.
- Wednesday: The New Moon in Virgo cosmic window opens up today! It’s time to become fearless!
- Thursday: Happy New Moon in Virgo! Are you fearless yet? If not, do my virtual ritual!
- Friday: Jupiter is direct and we are opening our hearts. Don’t exaggerate judgments and they won’t close you down.
- Saturday: Self-discipline is everything today. Allow the flow of free will to meet the commitment to resolves. Nobody can throw you off your path but yourself.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ