Weekly Astrology: May 22-28, 2022
“Consider others you have not considered before.” -@ArikXander
- Mercury enters Taurus
- Mars enters Aries
- Venus enters Taurus
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscopes for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is making new choices.
⁂ The challenge this week is craze.
⁂ The hack of the week is stepping into a new perspective.
This is Week 22 of 2022, which begins on May 22.
Maybe you feel like you’re going a bit crazy this week. Maybe you feel like you don’t have any tools. Don’t believe the hype. If you’re reading this, you have tools. You’re just talking about them too much. It’s time to use them. It’s also time to listen and detach from the narcissism that keeps you trapped in a state of bored entertainment. It’s a good idea to make new choices this week as it’s the week of wealth from the Tree of Life Journey, which demands new energy and strong actions.
Plus, Mercury and Venus will enter Taurus, giving us a reminder of what we really want but are too stubborn to receive. Thankfully, Mars will move into Aries to put a fire under us to move forward with courage and passion. Mercury is still retrograde so read over everything twice, even this! Be patient and use your tools. commitment will pull you through and help you receive the support that’s always there. Another tool available is the Gemini Season Workshop. This class teaches about the universal energy flowing through you, and how, in this ever-changing world, everything is set up to actually help you transform — but how you choose to experience things remains up to you.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Be open to something new.
- Monday: No depression.
- Tuesday: Shake off your cold feet.
- Wednesday: Re-think it all for 10 minutes max. Set a timer.
- Thursday: Be brave.
- Friday: Stop before you get ahead o yourself.
- Saturday: Consider others you have not considered before.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 2 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ