Weekly Astrology: March 6-12, 2022
“Our mindset and consciousness are our greatest tools to bring peace on earth.” – @ArikXander
- Mar. 6 Venus conjunct Mars
- Mar 6 Mars enters Aquarius
- Mar 6 Venus enters Aquarius
- Mar 9 Mercury enters Pisces
- Mar. 13. Sun combusts Neptune
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscopes for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is reminding you to use your resources and release emotions.
⁂ The challenge this week is selfish blindness.
⁂ The hack of the week is using good luck to good use.
The week begins in the aftermath of Jupiter’s combustion with the Sun and both Venus and Mars moving into Aquarius at the same time! This is huge!
In the wake of this solar event, you are asked if you are ready to expand along your spiritual voyage? With the astrological new year on the horizon, we are called to push ourselves to the next level of gratitude and self-responsibility. Be grateful that you create your world, for example.
I will be hosting a Spring Equinox, 12-Day Astrological New Year Online Event to help us preprogram the entire year ahead. There are 12 days that correspond to the 12 signs and months of the zodiac so that you can access the quantum level of each framework where your reality will unfold. It’s important to know the energies we are dealing with in order to opt-in to a desirable reality.
We learn that our mindset and consciousness are our greatest tools to bring peace on earth.
With both Venus and Mars, in alignment, simultaneously moving into Aquarius, we need to bring love into all our actions and grow out of old environments of control, materialism, and fame-seeking. One mind shift in this realm can make all the difference in the world.
There will be many transparent beliefs that we need to expose and walkthrough. If you want to find love, do it now – if you want to find success, do it now – if you want to enjoy life, do it now – if to have the courage to act from your heart, it cannot go wrong. Even if it’s difficult, it cannot be wrong, because if you act from your heart then all the forces within and around you will support you.
Mars and Venus in Aquarius can bring surprises and progression. We will need to be open-minded even if we don’t personally “get it”. It’s a time to accept others as they are — cultivate compassion and universal love for all within your individual relationships with the people around you — those who get on your nerves on a daily basis. That’s where the work is, not in the streams, chats, and feeds, but with the people, you can touch and speak to.
On March 13th the Sun will combust Neptune right before the Spring Equinox. The thing is that Neptune likes being combusted because it really has no sense of self. So this is a good day to surrender the ego and get a glimpse of who you really are.
Next week is one of the most powerful Full Moon rituals in terms of removing the poison of doubt from your life. Register for the Full Moon in Virgo Workshop Early Bird $14 / $22 @ the door
Daily Horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Love for all, beginning with the ones around you.
- Monday: Stay calm and listen to God.
- Tuesday: Accept others as they are.
- Wednesday: You can’t get away with it, even if you think you can.
- Thursday: The heart needs nothing to be compassionate.
- Friday: Cultivate compassion and universal love for all within our individual relationships
- Saturday: Forget who you think you are because you’re so much more.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ