Weekly Astrology: Jan. 30-Feb. 5 + Tiger New Moon, 2022
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
“The best way we undress fate is through the process of transformation” – @RealZodiacHacks
- Sun square Uranus
- Lunar New Year and New Moon at Aquarius
- Mercury goes direct
- Sun combusts Saturn
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscopes for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is to progress with caution.
⁂ The challenge this week is the passive attempt to control others around you.
⁂ The hack of the week is the intense desire to go after what you want.
The Tibetan Lunar New Year of the Water Tiger begins this week on the New Moon in Aquarius. This is an auspicious time to download positive energy and good fortune. We will be offering a special New Year of the Water Tiger event to help you harness that water element to feed your wishes.
The coinciding New Moon in Aquarius is always a powerful time to set intentions that can last for years! You have the potential to replace anything with this extremely powerful New Moon. Water Tiger years, we saw some very interesting events to review from the last Water Tiger Year in 1962. These years tend to bring change, unpredictability, and upheaval, but it also has the potential to bring openness and virtue.
Here’s what we saw during the last Water Tiger Year
- Oral Polio Vaccine developed to combat Polio.
- Cuban Missile Crisis brings the world to the brink of world war.
- First trans-Atlantic live stream.
- Marilyn Monroe sings President Kennedy and is found dead later in the year.
- Riots on Ole Miss campus following Black student attempting to enroll.
- Wal-Mart opens and President Kennedy proposes a “Consumer Bill of Rights.”
- The Space Needle in Seattle, Washington is completed.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man superhero makes his first appearance in a comic.
- The Columbus Day Storm strikes Northern California, et. al.
- First American orbits the earth.
Tiger years can bring dramatic developments, Coup d’état, daring attacks, and many surprises, good and bad. We just need to remain reflective while keeping the lines of communication open.
Last week, we were reminded by Aquarius that we are light-bearers, not for our own sake, but to be light for others. This week we see what we need to undress to reveal our light.
The best way we undress fate is through the process of transformation. As we transform ourselves, we transform our reality. When Mercury goes direct this week on Feb. 3, it will begin moving out of Capricorn. If we use the energy to communicate truth, then the high voltage Aquarius energy will grant us blessings.
Aquarius season teaches us that wherever we are downloading our information from, will determine what we serve the world. This makes all the difference between being blown out and being blessed.
We even need to think about the purpose of astrology. Astrology isn’t meant for prediction but is available for us to use as a tool to understand our predisposition.
At the end of the week on February 4, the Sun will combust Saturn. We are reminded that when we download energy that we are not ready for, we may feel good for a moment, but then we will blow out later. This is classically known as “ego juice” which comes with the worst hangover you can ever imagine. I will speak about this extensively in the New Moon Workshop. I am excited about this New Moon because it was the New Moon I used to break my dependency to weed over 15 years ago.
When we use the Aquarian energy to communicate wisdom, we can handle the high energy, and overcome our astrological fate.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Use your words kindly.
- Monday: Open up to the help that’s right there, not where it isn’t.
- Tuesday: Happy New Year of the Water Tiger! Play nice.
- Wednesday: Recollect the best practices as you move forward.
- Thursday: Grow out of your fears by knowing every day is new.
- Friday: Love is more powerful than fear.
- Saturday: Take yourself lightly.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 10 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 25 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ