Weekly Astrology Forecast Feb. 28-Mar. 6, 2021
“The fortune or misfortune we experience is the direct result of how connected we are to the Divine.”
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
- Sun remains in Pisces
- Mars Enters Gemini
- Mercury Conjunct Jupiter
- Astrological New Year Preparation
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking for a commitment that’s stronger than emotional whims.
- The gift of the week is the ability to listen to your inner voice when everything else is so loud.
- The challenge of the week is drowning out what values most for substitutes for love.
Since the week beings within the Full Moon window, we are granted an extended time to convert obstacles into light. This is a welcome happening as we need all the help we can get while preparing for the Astrological New Year on March 20, 2021.
With the Sun transiting through Pisces, we need to bring attention to our propensity to blame others. Blaming is depowering and a vicious cycle that is difficult to eject from. It’s so seductive to either take the high road of the victim or to play the doormat gaining pity-points. Both leave us dehydrated of magic. We need to confront our complacency of “accepting things as they are” when we could rather make changes. Complacency is often the high road of the holy ego who is unwilling to move out of the comfort zone. Now we are asked to make changes before the Astrological New Year which is a time we can either plant seeds of prosperity and light, or deprivation and sadness. There will be a 12 Day Workshop to help keep us aligned with this powerful astrological holiday. The fortune or misfortune we experience is the direct result of how connected we are to the Divine. It is up to you and you alone. Nothing in this world can sever your connection with the Divine. This is very important to keep in mind during these dark times. It might not always be the easy choice to stay connected, but it’s the one that pays off.
Mars will move into Gemini this week, putting more energy into your choices and thoughts. Mars is the planet of action and energy and while in Gemini, people may seem a bit hyperactive, impulsive, and unfocused. Since it will be so easy to get bored in this transit, we can hack it with the power of commitment. This is a powerful transit to break down old mental and thinking habits. We love it. If you can manage it, you can really call upon a lot of power.
Check out the Astrological New Year 12 Day Workshop.
Pisces will ask us to take care of our bladders and brains. “Dissonances and conflicts within me have been resolved” is what we say when we do the Pisces exercise from the Astrolochi® Vessel Building App. You can also use the Pisces Essential Oil Blend to transcend the stars!
Are you a pisces?
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Pisces season will look like for you, get a chart reading. If you’re a Pisces, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in a solar return reading to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: It’s time to step away and move beyond your emotional expectations. Today, you’re encouraged to listen to your intuition and be open to messages that may come from the other side.
- Monday: Hello March. Believe it or not, but here we go for another spin. Avoid seeking balance in emotional situations where only hoarding and unwillingness are narrative.
- Tuesday: Mars is approaching a critical degree in Taurus shaking up the system and crumbling down old habits. Very old habits. Let yourself flush them out. It’s time to change.
- Wednesday: Today is a perfect day to balance the books and reset your mind. Negative thinking is on the rise, so let’s bring it down to very low proportions by moving into new realities.
- Thursday: It’s time to move into a new reality. Don’t believe everything your senses tell you. Trust your intuition and let yourself feel the ripples so that you can decide for yourself.
- Friday: Mars is now in Gemini. People may seem a bit hyperactive, impulsive, and unfocused. Since it will be so easy to get bored in this transit, we can hack it with the power of commitment. This is a powerful transit to break down old mental and thinking habits.
- Saturday: Learn and keep the lesson. Be gentle with others and remember that people are more than their ideas and thoughts. It’s time to really open up to new ideas from unexpected people.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 24 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ