Weekly Astrology For All Signs Dec. 26-Jan. 1, 2022
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
“…Dissolving our expectations/attachments is not a process where we arrogantly let go of something to appear independent, rich, abundant, self-sufficient, or better off; rather, it is a process of attaining a higher state of consciousness so that we can practice humility.”
-Excerpt From Zodiac Hacks by @ArikXander
- Jupiter Enters Pisces
- Sun Trine Uranus
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscopes for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is controlled balanced.
⁂ The hack of the week is working humbly with the details in the background.
⁂ The challenge this week is anger.
The New Year begins at the end of the week, right within the New Moon Window. As we endure through Winter, into the New Year, we download all the motivation and inspiration we need to overcome our ego patterns and agendas blocking our growth and constant harmony with our environment.
Cosmic energy is available for download so that we can specifically re-program our childhood which is, unfortunately, a source of our pain, suffering, and patterns later in life. We can re-program and heal our childhood over the Winter months so that we can be free to create the life we envision.
As we approach the New Year, we have to be mindful of the negative patterns that crave energy. For example, when we want to disconnect from limiting patterns or programs, our ego gets notified and makes it more difficult for us to let go of old ways. Our addictions get stronger, our codependency becomes more rationalized, and life just becomes more difficult until we quit.
But this week, we are offered the ambition to pursue through the details of darkness so that we can bring light into our lives and thereby the world. The story of achieving freedom from this self-made prison isn’t new. Every human who has lived has been faced with the choice to either stay enslaved to ego or to become liberated. It’s the story of mankind, well actually, it’s the prequel because life really takes off once we control the ego and limit its control over us.
Therefore, the support our predecessors is bestowed upon us when we want to receive it. It’s hard to hear our intuition in the wave of devices, but it’s still there. So we are tasked with the extra chore of listening to our inner voice, so we can hear the support, over the ego and noise around us. Sometimes we have to go through our fate so that we can re-connect to the divine source and bring the energy of life into our lives – instead of the ego alone.
Whatever enslaves you: anger, greed, competition, jealousy, addiction, hatred, sex, money, your parents, wanting to be loved, food, fame, etc. – this is the week we can dump it out before the very lucky new year of 2022.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Think about others and share your lessons learned with them.
- Monday: Looking for what’s fair will only stir up old emotions of limitation.
- Tuesday: Use your words to pull you forward. What’s your motto?
- Wednesday: Warn others what you’re ready to get rid of. Give them some time to prepare.
- Thursday: Jupiter enters Pisces! Get ready to swim in the metaverse where the possibilities are limitless.
- Friday: Happy New Year’s Eve! Read the 2022 Forecast and get ready to move forward into the year of the two-two-twos.
- Saturday: Happy New Year. Think about what you can share with others. Whatever you’re sitting on has a story to tell.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 17 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ