Weekly Astrology For All Signs Dec. 19-25, 2021
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
“When we love without conditions, we live without chains.” – @ArikXander
- Moon opposite Sun
- Venus goes retrograde in Capricorn
- Sun enters Capricorn
- Saturn square Uranus
- Venus conjunct Pluto in Capricorn on Christmas
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscope for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is preparing for the darkest night of the year.
⁂ The hack of the week is finding the brightest light within the shadows.
⁂ The challenge this week is getting lost in the dark by not adapting your eyes.
The Winter Solstice is upon us. Get ready for another jam-packed week of cosmic rays descending into your reality. Here’s what you can do about it.
The Full Moon at the beginning of the helps us find opportunities by moving out of what we know and into new worlds. We have been tasked with running after, not away from, the situations in our life where we are uncomfortable so that we can grow. As the final Full Moon of the year, we were granted the energy we need to fulfill our choices. This is a great way to eliminate any negativity that has concentrated throughout the past year.
On the same day as the Full Moon, Venus will go retrograde in Capricorn. This is a time when we should remember that to love is to choose. Love wants to manifest, but we need to choose where it goes. Now we are reminded that love isn’t ever lost, even if we feel like it is. It could be the next lifetime, or this one, but love will always come around again. Warm-up to yourself during this retrograde.
Then we will shift gears into the Winter Solstice with the Capricorn Season Sunlight Meditation. We are beginning a new chapter in our lives as we move out of the shackles of slavery represented by the Capricorn archetype. There are many steps that we must go through in order to transcend our fate and realize our essential self. Over the next three months, from Capricorn until the end of Pisces, we are break free from enslavement to what people think of you, your limitations, and the blockages of negativity.
Saturn will square Uranus in an earth-shaking transit. Global powers are shifting with this aspect.
On Christmas, Venus will align with Pluto in Capricorn. This is deepening our ability to love. New love is an awakening that isn’t satisfied with superficial stories. We need to be honest with ourselves and with who we love in order to avoid any enslavement to the people “we love”. A new cycle of desire and destruction begins as we release unhealthy attachments and hopefully create healthy connections. Desire nature is resetting now. When we love without conditions, we live without chains.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Venus goes retrograde in Capricorn today. Find peace within you by finding the piece of art within.
- Monday: Find emotional stability by pushing yourself to the next level. Challenge yourself to do your best.
- Tuesday: Happy Winter Solstice. It’s the northern hemisphere’s shortest day and longest night. Dig deep and bring out the brightest light within you.
- Wednesday: Control your thoughts by giving your hands something positive to do.
- Thursday: Every drop of rain nourishes the earth.
- Friday: It’s okay to need someone. Just make sure that you’re there for them too.
- Saturday: Choose love to overcome any and all limitations of life.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ