Weekly Astrology: Feb. 20-26, 2022
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
“Walk away from codependency and step into interdependence.” – @ArikXander
- Feb. 22 Neptune 22 Pisces
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscopes for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is balance and harmony.
⁂ The challenge this week is being pushed over.
⁂ The hack of the week is believing is to stand up for your beliefs.
We are swimming through Pisces season and this week we are confronted with our addictions and habits which are triggered by relationships. This is a big one, especially after last week’s time for love.
Maybe we need to come to terms with being No. 2 to any addiction our partner has be it alcohol, work, social media, or the news. You can muster the strength to make changes and upgrade to a better reality.
The Pisces class explains and heals addictions and “savior complex” issues. This is a great class for Pisces people and those in a relationship with a Pisces.
With Neptune now at 22° Pisces, cosmic rays are showering down on earth for us to enjoy family and friends. It’s these bonds that can heal the times we are living in. Rather than living in suspicion and feeds of fake happiness – we are asked to stop pretending and dissolve the fog between us and true happiness.
Neptune has the power to give us an entirely new perspective on things.
Twenty-two is a special number because it’s the number of archetypes from the Tarot and corresponds to the Aramaic alphabet used in the Torah. We are finally granted a break from the chaos in order to utilize the tools and resources we have at our disposal to positively navigate the shift in reality that is occurring. Twenty-two is a number that describes the story of creation and our lives. The rules of the game of life are depicted by these twenty-two archetypes, which can be used to improve our world within the material matrix.
In case you haven’t noticed by now, our material reality is shifting into two, each with concordant consensus realities. Whereas the shift in itself is an uncontrollable and unpreventable phenomenon as a natural part of life, evolution, and the story of our world, we very much can control the consensus reality we create from it.
Neptune will give us an entirely new perspective on the past. People will want what they could have had but for any reason at all didn’t make the effort to go for, only to see that it is too late now. Not forever, but for now. We all need to remember that nothing is forever, but “now” can be for a long time.
If you’re a Pisces, you can sign up for the Pisces Online Workshop to optimize the light where Pisces rules in your chart.
How to Hack the Month of Pisces
- confront life head-on with love and peace
- watch out for new age traps
- don’t numb yourself
- break out of your comfort zone
- read more in Zodiac Hacks: Constellations
- Excerpt From, Zodiac Hacks: Constellations (2nd Edition), by Arik Xander
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Walk away from codependency and step into interdependence.
- Monday: Heal your mind by resting your obsessive thinking.
- Tuesday: Cosmic rays are showering down on earth for us to enjoy family and friends
- Wednesday: Be flexible so you don’t burn your nerves.
- Thursday: If you’re bored, study spirituality.
- Friday: Peace be with you and your loved ones.
- Saturday: Control your emotional body by manifesting your wishes.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ