Weekly Astrology Dec. 22-28, 2019
“Walls are not needed when respect and honesty are acknowledged and adhered to as they create their own natural boundaries.”
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The year and the decade are coming to a close. If you haven’t already read my 2020 Vision Forecast, do yourself a favor and check it out.
This week begins on the longest night of the year, the winter solstice! It’s also the first day of Capricorn season. What’s unique about Capricorn in the astrological chart is that it represents the most light we can bring into our lives! It’s no wonder there are soo many holidays focused on bringing light into the world.
On Sunday people all across the world will be celebrating the winter solstice, the 4th of Advent and the first day of Channukah on the same day! So much light! Obviously, this week is all about bringing light to the world. The winter solstice also marks the time when light physically begins to return to our daytime experiences too.
So the consciousness is simple: shine bright for others. The Ascended Masters are helping you from above.
Venus has just entered Aquarius, lightening up the chart a bit. Venus in Aquarius wants us to all have love for humanity and the world at large. Where it struggles with individual love, it makes up with in collective love. What we need to keep in mind is that when we can buckle down and commit to one love, we contribute to collective love. So this week, be mindful of facing people you are involved with, and possibly, entangled with (which is not the same as love). Be courteous and respectful and allow the boundaries to speak for themselves. There is no need to enforce anything.
Obviously, as families come together for the holidays, boundaries will be tested. Saturn, the planetary ruler of Capricorn, can manifest in our world as walls. Yet, walls are not needed when respect and honesty are acknowledged and adhered to as they create their own natural boundaries. So if you need boundaries with someone, you will know that there is some inner work you gotta dive into about that person!
Walls are not a long term solution.
The day after Christmas a solar eclipse is scheduled! This will be a time when we can remove material blockages getting in the way of our advancement.
With the Sun still transiting the deepest part of the chart this week, we need to really be sure that we want what we want. It’s time to take things out of the conceptual and into the actual when we begin to take the steps necessary to journey into a new reality. The cosmic signature of the week is giving us the opportunity to bring spirituality down to earth and utilize it in a practical way. There is such a strong focus on home and family, so really put all those emotions to good use.
The gift of the week is hard work! We are empowered to assume responsibility for our reality and, at the same time, make sure that people meet their responsibilities too. So we are encouraging others to do the outer or inner work as we are taking care of and minding our own business.
The challenge of the week is calculating things. Measuring and focusing on lack! We are prone to thinking in very old ways. It’s not how we want to end the decade.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. Otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Today is the 4th of Advent, the Winter Solstice and the first of Chanukah! So much light in the world! Chag sameach!
- Monday: The Moon is in Scorpio, aligned with Mars. Intense! You cannot control others. Try to release some inner fantasies of revenge to free up some energy.
- Tuesday: Mars and Pluto want to dig deep. Major discoveries might be unveiled. Whatever is discovered will be broken down. So it’s a good day to dump it!
- Wednesday: Merry Christmas! Access the joy in your heart. Mercury is in an optimistic mood and Sagittarius is giving us positive thoughts. Just watch what you say.
- Thursday: Solar Eclipse in Capricorn says: Our material addictions and manipulations get in the way of what is really due to us.
- Friday: Today we receive the energy we need to implement our desires. Stick to the ways that work in order to house the polarizing powers and light it up.
- Saturday: Saturn is slowly approaching Pluto. Tension is rising. Make sure you have your affairs in order because this alignment will hit the cracks.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 13 MINUTE READ