Weekly Astrology: August 23 – 29, 2020
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
“The way we perceive our battles will determine our victory or loss.” — @ARIKXANDER
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun In Virgo
- Mars Square Saturn
- Mercury Trine Uranus
- Venus Opposite Jupiter
- Venus Trine Neptune
- Mercury Trine Jupiter
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast.
The winds of change are blowing in! Every gust of wind began with a thought that flew by. Now is the time we see that our choices find completion. This is what Virgo is all about: purifying any bad air we polluted the world with.
At the beginning of the week, with the Sun in Virgo, joined with Mercury, we are enhancing our ability to communicate and edit with precision. There is little to no room for vagueness right now, so be very specific with what you want to say and pronounce your words clearly to others, your self and the universe. More so, it’s time to get very specific in taking 100% responsibility for our actions. This week is all about waging the war within. See the ego identities that oppose and oppress your light from shining. That’s what we are looking at this week. If you begin to blame or beat yourself up, it’s clear you not really taking 100% responsibility as you should feel empowered and not victimized.
Investigating the spiritual secrets of life supports us in our aspirations to detach from our reactive ego limitations that curbs our ability to shine. That’s why I am teaching an eight-week online arcana class (which means secrets or mysteries) beginning on September 1, 2020 to help you increase immunity and release from the chains of limitation.
Virgo season is a time for atonement and equinox preparation. It’s the time of year when we can reflect upon any negative actions we did and see what we need to change. Please be sure to watch my Virgo Season Teaching for more information and spiritual alignment. We are also still within the seven-week process of healing and consolation. Cultivating sympathy for self and for the state of the collective. We need to remember that sympathy is not pity, nor is it compassion….sympathy is the ability to understand the context of a situation without personal involvement or self-absorption. We are asked to listen without comparing or referencing ourselves so that we can really understand the other.
Take your time with this, we have several months to contemplate as we heal ourselves and set onto the right course of action.
Virgo will ask us to take care of our small intestine and digestion. “I am jumping with joy” is what we say when we do the Virgo exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Virgo Essential Oil or the Virgo Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Virgo astrology.
This week, we are all asked to awaken the inner warrior within so that come Mars retrograde in Aries in September, an outer tyrant will not be activated in the world. It’s time to push away from victimization and accept responsibility for our choices and bring them into completion.
- The cosmic signature of the week is telling us that the way we perceive our battles will determine our victory or loss.
- The gift of the week is the ability to see the light within the dark and the blessings within the challenges.
- The challenge of the week is falling into the trap that there is only darkness and heaviness.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Hold onto love, even if your emotions tell you otherwise. Love outshines emotion.
- Monday: The Moon is in intense Scorpio drawing upon deep emotions. There is a nice aspect with the Sun in Virgo bringing out the best of emotional devotion and a sound mind.
- Tuesday: Mars is square Saturn. We really need to learn our lessons if we want to avoid a repeat of the same reality. Reality will re-render with more and more density until we get it.
- Wednesday: Genius ideas are flowing through today. It’s a good day for concepts and making strong plans for the future. I just hope Tuesday was productive.
- Thursday: Love and lust are at odds today. There is an exaggerated need to be loved in a new direction. Watch out for recycled situations and try to realize that lust is insatiable unless it is fed with love.
- Friday: Today the stars wish for you to be active with appreciation and to make the first move before with love before fear kicks in.
- Saturday: Saturn is still squaring off with Mars. Don’t lie to yourself, because it will only make life lessons that much more difficult.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ