Weekly Astrological Horoscope: August 25 – 31, 2019 * For All Signs
The universe want’s us to find wealth and victory, but we need to really control our tendencies to depend on our family for love, energy, and identity!
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
We are now within the first days of solar Virgo! This week asks us to reorganize our affairs: money, love, work, etc. It’s really important that we get as organized as possible before we are weighed with the scales of Libra!
This week hosts gusts of intellectual and logical energy.
It’s almost like everyone is trying to cover a lot of ground in the shortest amount of time. We need to be sure that we are really looking at the details and not just superficially checking things off as complete. What really jumps out about this week’s chart is that we need to control our feelings of entitlement about family. Wow! There is a lot going on here.
What does this look like? Well, we need to find self-value independent of how our family treats or doesn’t treat, us. There is a lot of karma that wants to resolve itself with money and family. We need to know that our self-value is more than the way our family values us because let’s face it, family members tend to take each other for granted and treat each other like sloppy seconds. Regardless if you’re the “victim” or you’re the one doing it! If that’s the case…..then keep reading on!
The number 1 exercise for the solar month of Virgo is ATONEMENT! Please check out my Level 1 Atonement practice and make it apart of your daily routine. Aurelia and I also offer an advanced, and a personalized life-changing program called DASH® Atonements which is exclusive to our Life Coaching with The Xander’s program.
The universe want’s us to find wealth and victory, but we need to really control our tendencies to depend on our family for love, energy, and identity! Virgo will also call us to take care of our small intestine and ability to assimilate and eliminate food, amongst other things. Parasites and other energies can get stuck in the small intestine and, when left unprocessed, can affect our energy, skin, and ability to move forward.
The Moon is aligned with the ascendant this week which can make everyone a bit reactive and emotional. Give people space and don’t go crazy if you’re trying to figure out if someone likes you or not. There are two sides to everything! The chart is lacking water which means we need to really open ourselves to understanding and compassion. It’s going to be too easy to just use the intellect. We need to put ourselves in another’s shoes to get the biggest picture.
Otherwise, we are adapting to the organization and figuring out what needs to go and what we need to do!
The New Moon in Virgo is on Friday and can help us get organized for a 28-day cycle of success!
Also, did you know that every plant is ruled by a planet and constellation? Yeah! So, you’ll want to use the plants that had been created to harness the constellation of Virgo and overcome the negative influences the archetype can throw at us with the Virgo Essential Oil Blend and Astro Spray.
In life, we need a working memory so that we can be successful with every step. If we don’t remember what we just went through five minutes, or 5 years from now, then what good was it? What did it serve? Mercury, the planet of the intellect, is co-ruling this New Moon in Virgo. Mercury gives us the ability to look at both sides of anything objectively. It can even allow us to argue for each side which can make choices a difficult task!
The Moon is also in alignment with Mars in Virgo and making a trine to a retrograding Uranus in Taurus.
On one hand, we will be granted with a surplus of energy to breakdown any ego identities that keep us from having a mindful state of being. We will see the details of ourselves and be able to outgrow our habits and environments of pettiness and critical obsession. If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the rest of the summer season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. I offer insightful Lunar Return Readings which are very focused for 29 days.
If you’re a Virgo, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) so book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the sun has in store for you!
The chart of this week retains a lot of fo mutable earth energy, which will motivate us to be talked about and noticed by others. It’s almost like we want to be famous and recognized for our work. The truth is that being great is its own reward. We don’t need people to give us a star for a job well done! We should aspire to all things, big and small, in a great way! Recognition says everything about the observer, not the doer! We need to invoke the power of humility so that we can be a perfect servant of the universe! So watch what you eat and be mindful of how you use the energy you get from your food.
The downfalls of the week will be entitlement, conforming to peers, and being judgmental of others which serves as a basis for seeking fame.
The gifts of the week are adaptability, humility, refinement, and organization which will allow us to be more effective in everything we do.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: True emotional freedom requires work. The Sun and Uranus are asking us to break out of comfort zones by looking at the details of our environments at home. A helpful friend might pull you out of a rut!
- Monday: Today we need to really control our emotional reactivity about our self-value. It’s important that we stay true to ourselves so that we can bring the best of us to the world. Neediness in relationships will dampen our identity, energy, and love!
- Tuesday: Break down familiar ego identities and use your energy wisely today. It might seem like things are all over the place, but just keep with it and work towards making your dreams a reality.
- Wednesday: Today is the day to put ancestral mental patterns to rest. We have the power to end old ideas about money and family fortune. Try to think of new ways to increase your self-value and financial situation.
- Thursday: There is a laziness about work today. It’s almost like people are “too good” to do their job. If you have this attitude, get over it and love what you do! Put your heart into it!
- Friday: Happy New Moon in Virgo! May you be successful!
- Saturday: To the degree that we learn our karmic lessons will determine how much karma we release. Work with the best parts of you to release the worst parts of you. It’s all about being honest with yourself.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Donatella Moltisanti 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ