The One Option That Sets You Free
When the world pisses you off, what you choose to do is a reflection of you. So what do you do?
Get even, hold a grudge or forgive.
I choose the third option. I hope you do too because when you don’t, the other two will eventually hurt you. Stress, high blood pressure, anxiety and other diseases.
Forgiveness is not easy. It has to start with you. Forgive you. Forgive them. Be forgiven. I promise you, you will live your best life when you do.
Grudges eat at you. Getting revenge defeats you. Forgiveness frees you.
For me, it is always option number three or multiple choice answer, C.
3 or C, both lead to happy.
Photo by Dan Farrell on Unsplash
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
- by Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ