Submit a Course
With SivanaEast, you can publish your course listings to a strong spiritual community — completely for free! Here’s a quick video showing the whole process. Or you can see the steps below. Once your course is submitted, it will be reviewed and then published.
To get started, make sure you create an account.
From here you simply follow the steps! A new page will appear where you will enter the required information before continuing to the next section:
1) Title & Overview- Create an engaging title. Lists always work well! Make sure your description is thorough and point out all the benefits.
2) Thumbnail – (1 featured image) *An important note: try and keep your pictures in the 900×600 ratio, without text overlayed. The best practice is usually to grab a screenshot from the actual course.
3) Video – You can add YouTube, Vimeo, or upload videos from your computer. We will automatically grab images from YouTube and Vimeo.
4) Resources – This is a great section to add additional materials to further explain a course segment or worksheets. You can upload .docs, PDFs, excel, or any other downloadable document.
5) Select a price point – A couple of important things to remember:
- Promoting your course throughout the Sivana community will become a higher priority depending on the package/higher-margin you select. This allows us more flexibility to spend on advertising.
- Promotion will also depend on the quality and popularity of the course.
- All payments and are automatically split. It will take 5-7 business days to receive payment.
6) Submit – Before submitting your course, make sure there are no typos, broken links, missing resources, or missing videos.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Dada Bhagwan 6 MINUTE READ
- by Soumee Pal 8 MINUTE READ
- by Divyanshi Garg 3 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 7 MINUTE READ
- by georgiatest prep 5 MINUTE READ
- by Alessandra Sagredo 4 MINUTE READ