Spiritual Horoscope May 3 – 9, 2020
“When we change and transform ourselves, we move from ‘trying’ into being.” — @ARIKXANDER
- Venus Square Neptune
- Sun Conjunct Mercury
- Full Moon in Scorpio
- Be sure to read the Corona Virus Astro Report and How To Make The Most Of Quarantine
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
We still find ourselves within the weeks of purification on our way to The Gates of Paradise. There is actually less light in the cosmos right now. But it’s like the darkness before the dawn for when we reach June 4th, there will be a resurgence of light available to us all.
If you want to control your thoughts and tune into positive thinking, there is only one way to successfully do it: self-transformation. When we change and transform ourselves, we move from “trying” into being. We are confronted with themes of mortality this week. The ego will not live on forever, but the spirit and the soul will. But the catch is that whatever the ego does, stays within the soul.
Words, for example, can stain your soul. In fact, a major part of the Coronavirus pandemic we find ourselves in is because we have misused our words for far too long. That’s why the respiratory system is being attacked/purified. The good news is that the energy available this week is pushing us forward to bring beauty to our words. Venus, the ruler of beauty and Mercury, the ruler of words, are asking us to end an old expression and find a new one. We are called to become mindful of our words and to love each other as we love ourselves. So obviously, we need to learn how to love others beyond ourselves.
Taurus rules over the throat the words we use. We are now in the time of Taurus when we need to be mindful of the things we say and the things we don’t say. It’s not time to listen to what’s being said.
The seven-week journey is a very challenging time with results in great rewards when we do it right. We can remove obstacles from the channels which manifest energy in our world. So think of it: we can manifest a vaccine, natural or medical, we can manifest a happier world or a successful business or relationship through these seven weeks.
Venus is also in an interesting position to Neptune, making us all feel a bit impatient and unfocused. Our deepest desires may also be receiving the imagination they need to bring them into reality. It’s going to be a time to build upon our desires and see what we are willing to surrender to see it happen. There is some ego identity that can be dissolved in order to move forward.
At the end of the week, the Moon will be full in Scorpio, the archetype of death. For more insight and spiritual growth join in my Virtual Ritual to listen to a teaching, a workshop, and to be guided through an obstacle removing meditation.
The cosmic signature of the week is asking us all to become stable within ourselves. We can really build upon our ideas and pioneering spirit if we are willing to settle down our ego and put it to good work. The gift of the week is listening. Listen to your inner voice and the voice of God that speaks to you, even through others. The challenge of the week is attention-seeking. Try to keep your ego in check and use your words with care. Also, I want to mention that we started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. I
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Today is a fortunate day to share what you have accumulated, or to receive from others. There is a positive flow of inner and outer that wants to find its way into your life.
- Monday: The Moon in Libra today can make us all desire a sense of justice. But let’s turn it towards a sense of beauty! Find the beauty within.
- Tuesday: Mars is breaking down ego blockages so that we can have the best ideas today. There is a lot of energy pouring into intellect and finding the meaning behind things….beyond the ego.
- Wednesday: The Moon is in Scorpio in opposition to Uranus. Ok, so just try not to explode over the unresolved things. Just let things be and figure out to how find the diamond in the rough and everything will be just dandy!
- Thursday: Today the Moon will be full in Scorpio, the archetype of death. For more insight and spiritual growth join in my Virtual Ritual to listen to a teaching, a workshop, and to be guided through an obstacle removing meditation.
- Friday: There is no way anyone will ever get away with the things they say. But we should hold ourselves to a standard that we will not get away with the things we think! Venus in Gemini wants us to commit to our best self and share that self with others!
- Saturday: Reality checks of love and kindness will help keep all fantasies and emotional outbursts at bay. Saturn wants to keep us grounded in a sense of self-responsibility today.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ