Spiritual Horoscope May 10 – May 16, 2020
“Without humility, it’s impossible to embrace ourselves.” — @ArikXander
- Saturn goes Retrograde
- Mercury Enters Gemini
- Mars Enters Pisces
- Venus goes Retrograde
- Jupiter goes Retrograde
- Be sure to read the Coronavirus Astro Report and How To Make The Most Of Quarantine as the forecast I spoke about is coming to pass.
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
Three, count them, THREE planets will turn retrograde this week. This is going to shift our focus from externalizing to internalizing. We will all be asked to look within (for much longer than just this week, but beginning this week) in regards to our karma, our relationship to love and the situations we find ourselves in over and over and over and over again.
What’s great about these retrograde movements (when planets appear to be going in reverse from our point of view on earth) is that we can disassemble ego. Specifically, old ego patterns, manipulative ego patterns, and hedonistic ego patterns. Of course, this will hit each and every one of us individually within our astrological birth charts. Now is a good time to speak with your favorite astrologer or spiritual life coach.
Saturn will turn retrograde in Aquarius and move back into Capricorn. Let’s NOT recreate what we have been going through the past three months. Stop looking for relevance – just be relevant. Stop looking for validation – just be validated. Stop looking for more likes – just be liked. We have been making great progress as a collective, we cannot mess it out now as we are being asked to seal our changes and turn the page.
The key to relinquishing our egos this week lies within how to ground ourselves and see where we really stand in there world. Once we can see where we stand, we will appreciate it. If we complain, we need to look harder and look at all the blessings we have around us.
As we have all been in quarantine, we have been shown who we really are without all the social buffers. Maybe we are aware of it, or maybe we are just going crazy with emotions and impatience. But we have asked to look within ourselves. Retrograde is a lot like quarantine in that we are asked to look within and to just sort of reset ourselves to who we want to be.
Of course, this means we need to see what needs to be done!
So, the best approach is with humility. Without humility, we will hate what we have within us because, while the ego will allow us to love ourselves, it will not permit loving ourselves unconditioned.
In other words, the love ego allows is conditioned and comes with limitations. But true love is unconditioned and the ego doesn’t like that. I wonder if we have learned the lesson? Do we realize that WE have allowed for destruction within our lives and around the world? Truly accepting this and making a change requires humility, without it, we blame ourselves or others or abide by memes like “it was meant to be”.
We still find ourselves within the weeks of purification on our way to The Gates of Paradise. There is actually less light in the cosmos right now. But it’s like the darkness before the dawn for when we reach June 4th, there will be a resurgence of light available to us all so that we can receive the light of the universe without any self-imposed limitations.
The seven-week journey is a very challenging time with results in great rewards when we do it right. We can remove obstacles from the channels which manifest energy in our world. So think of it: we can manifest a vaccine, natural or medical, we can manifest a happier world or a successful business or relationship through these seven weeks.
I am offering a guided meditation at the end of the seven-week journey to help you connect with your soulmate within the Lovers archetype. I will also be offering free guided meditations through the seven weeks on my Instagram and YouTube Channel, so follow me there to be sure to join in @ArikXander.
Finally, both Mercury and Mars will move into mutable signs bestowing us more flexibility and versatility. Mars might feel like someone threw it into the middle of the ocean with weights tied to its feet as it moves into watery Pisces. Watch out for passive-aggressive behavior and look for mercy from the actions that have been on the reckless side.
Mercury will come home to Gemini which should make for some great light-hearted conversations. It’s time to use our words to spread love, not rumors or fake news.
With more and more planets moving into Gemini, we have just 10 more days until we enter into the Gemini Season. Check out my Gemini Season Virtual Ritual which includes a teaching, forecast, and guided meditation.
The cosmic signature of the week is giving power to our voice and courage in our hearts. Become true to yourself and transcend your fate so that we may all have a better chance at transcending ours.
The gift of the week is the ability to understand the meaning of anything going on. If you have a question, just ask and the answer will come. The challenge of the week is the refusal stubborn to change. So be proactive and make changes before they make you. Also, I want to mention that we started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Be sure to listen to my Taurus Season Playlist on Spotify too!
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The Sun and Neptune are filling us with imagination. Try to receive this energy to fuel some artistic pursuit. Stay away from victimization at all costs. Remember, the less the artist does, the better the art.
- Monday: Saturn will turn retrograde in Aquarius and move back into Capricorn. Let’s NOT recreate what we have been going through the past three months.
- Tuesday: Mars is at odds with Mercury today so we are asked to walk away from discussions that aren’t going anywhere and figure out where you need to go to get somewhere.
- Wednesday: Mars will enter Pisces and Venus will turn retrograde in Gemini. Phew! Yin and Yang are getting some new hues today. It’s almost like everything within us is being stirred up. Ground yourself and let’s see what shows up once the inner storm calms and clears. Don’t make any major choices for a second.
- Thursday: Today we begin the week of Vision and Jupiter turns retrograde so that we can look within and see where we have become too materialistic and blocked our hearts from the true light of the universe. Where do work and career block out your heart?
- Friday: Venus is retrograde in Gemini and making an interesting aspect to Neptune that might blow things out of proportion. Allow yourself to be wrong 3 times today to keep the fantasizing to a minimum.
- Saturday: Saturn is moving backward checking to see if we have changed. Have you? Be careful what you wish for right now as you might be placed with people you don’t get along with. Just talk it out and fortify your recent changes so that you can handle it all.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ