Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope March 8-14, 2020
It’s more powerful and sustainable, and healthier for the body, to access a lifestyle of creative genius with a sober connection to source, which allows you to be eternally inspired by the creative world. This means sober for drugs, alcohol and even ego narcissism or self-importance. @ArikXander
- Sun Conjunct Neptune
- Venus Conjunct Uranus
- Super Full Moon in Virgo
- Mercury goes Direct
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
Just two more weeks until the Spring Equinox when light and dark will be equally balanced and we access the power of the astrological new year. This holy day is when the Sun transits Aries, which archetypally represents The Emperor who oversees all the order and structure of the archetypes, and puts things into perspective for the next twelve astrological months.
It’s vital that we continue pushing ourselves to integrate the past 12 astrological months so that we can begin anew come the astrological new year on March 20, 2020!
So the cosmos has many cosmic happenings planned to support us in just that!
This week begins with Sun conjunct Neptune in Pisces that will offer us a new point of view on something from our childhood. The degree we can surrender old hang-ups our wounded child is stuck on will determine how much of our innate resources we will be able to access. This is a transit of liberation and opening our eyes to what’s been right in front of us all along. When utilized optimally, we will learn that we have everything we need to see the light and become content, happy, and at peace. The planet Venus will also align with Uranus in Taurus on the same day! “Creative Genius” is the key phrase for this transit. Does this mean that everyone will become one? No! Not at all! But, this does mean that we will be able to access a state of Creative Genius if we are able to receive that energy. A Creative Genius has an intuitive understanding of the source of their work – they know it’s not coming from them, but it’s coming through them and the people they work with. It’s all about intuiting the impersonal nature of thoughts, ideas, and creativity and putting it into action via delegation or implementation.
Want to know the best way to have creative blockages? Easy! Just think you are the source! That’s how drugs and alcohol give people the illusion that it makes them more creative when really it just pushes the ego-mind off to the side for a moment. The catch is that when it comes back, it comes back thicker and denser than before, so in the long run, not even the drugs will open vortexes to higher states of inspiration and more and more are needed to be taken until none of them work anymore.
It’s more powerful and sustainable, and healthier for the body, to access a lifestyle of creative genius with a sober connection to source, which allows you to be eternally inspired by the creative world. This means sober for drugs, alcohol and even ego narcissism or self-importance. When we use alcohol or drugs to become inspired to feel “connected” then those substances take credit for the creative energy. When we allow our ego to think it is the source of creativity, then our ego becomes inflated. In both cases, our projects lose longevity. Even if you’re successful using drugs or letting ego use you, you will never be as successful as you can be sober.
A Creative Genius doesn’t take credit for their work and rather, they credit a higher power (aka GOD) as the source of their inspiration. This Venus Uranus alignment will allow us to access our Creative Genius. But it could also open us up to confusion, delusion and rebelling to love and the system. So we could have breakthroughs, but we could also have tactless creativity.
Pisces will ask us to take care of our bladder, feet, brain, and DNA.
I have organized an online 12 Day Astrological New Year Guided Meditation beginning on the Spring Equinox, granting you access to the seed level opportunities you have to plant positive energy to come into fruition on the corresponding months throughout the astrological year. On each of the 12 days, you can contemplate and say the mantra throughout the day that connects to the future, allowing you to get a head start on the challenges and gifts available to you in the coming time. Each day also has an expansion to help you align with the archetypal energy of that month.
Mercury will go direct on March 10, so be patient as transportation goes from one reverse into forward. It’s time to set your intentions on forward motion, the review is over. Lookout and around you.
- The cosmic signature of the week is one of hard work and determination.
- The gift from this week is the ability to see with the eyes of the heart in order to not get buried by illusions.
- The challenge from this week is to avoid faulty observation and superficial reasoning, based on the material.
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to find the negative and inject positive into it. It’s about achieving freedom in areas where we thought to be hopeless. This could be in love, finance, family, health or wherever you experience darkness.
- The gift from this week is the ability to receive anything we need to correct our fate. There is also a surge of money coming through.
- The challenge from this week is to become illusioned by the material world, thinking it is everything that exists as in becoming too materialistic.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Growth and expansion require teamwork and sharing resources to make the world a better place.
- Monday: Happy Full Moon in Virgo – it’s the last one before the Astrological New Year.
- Tuesday: Mercury goes direct. Time to publish your thoughts and sign those contracts!
- Wednesday: Now that Mercury is direct, you’ll need to implement what you’ve reviewed while it was retrograde. Editing is over, go forward.
- Thursday: Jupiter is approaching Pluto giving us a strong, expansive power into the material world. Are you recycling power or is it recycling you?
- Friday: Watch out for emotional power struggles in themes of love. What you want will oppose what you love. Will you settle for less?
- Saturday: Saturn is in a critical degree. Heaviness is high, take what you can personally and allow the rest to make you stronger. You’re fortifying whatever you stick your feet into right now so make sure it’s healthy soil.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by saboor Ahmad 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ