Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope March 22-28, 2020
“Stay true to others by being true to yourself.”
- Saturn Enters Aquarius
- Mars Conjunct Pluto
- New Moon at 4 Aries 12′
- Be sure to read my Corona Virus Astro Report on IG
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
Something from the past wants to seduce progress towards the future this week. So we need to implement our tools and stay disciplined with our forward motion, even if it looks very dire. There are a lot of heavy planets in the second astrological house, indicating that we continue to focus on our value on money. Cleansing how we abuse and use money as well as our relationship to it. We are in a bit of a cosmic pressure cooker at the moment. But the good thing about pressure cookers is that it’s faster and once the food is ready, it tastes great! It’s just paramount that we don’t open the lid until all the pressure has released! As you may know, we are in Aries season, and its ruler, Mars, will align with Pluto planet of death and transformation this week.
Plus, Saturn will step out of Capricorn and into Aquarius (finally)! This is a welcomed changed, albeit temporary because in 49 days it will retrograde back into Capricorn. But the collective can use all the help it can get. Saturn in Aquarius is going to challenge our ability to be disciplined when we think we know better. Yikes! Will we be willing to do what we are told for the sake of humanity? Or will we want to do it “my way” and put others at risk?
I am posting immunity-boosting tips on my IG, so please be sure to see my easy tips you can use to boost your immunity (@ArikXander).
On the other hand, Saturn always rewards the clearing of fate, or karma, and discipline. So, if we can manage to not open Pandora’s box, our wishes will be granted. How amazing is that? Then we will have the New Moon in Aries on March 24 which will grant us the ability to travel through time! Wow, this is just what we need! Be sure to read my article on that and sign up for the New Moon in Aries Virtual Ritual where we will set intentions and get a sign-by-sign delineation of how to use this energy and where to travel in time to help the collective.
And this is all happening within the 12 Days of Aries!
Aries is a sign of great speed and it allows us to skip through any suffering and reach our goals without wallowing in any misery. Aries just wants it to be over with!
Aries will ask us to take care of our eyesight, personality, head, and face. “I reach out with authority” is what we say when we do the Aries exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Aries EOB or the Aries Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Aries karma, such as wanting to be special or having a hard time receiving help from others.
Humanity is evolving and we are asked to do our part. We can end this chaos, but we need to move out of panic and into conscious creation. We begin by going within and seeing what we need to edit out of our programming. As Mars and Pluto align in Capricorn, there will be even more breakdown of habits and blockages. There will be a lot of energy going into digging for solutions for humanity. We may need to dig through ourselves and take inventory on the judgments and programs which are running us (that we are not even aware of).
We will soon be reviewing applications for our 2020 life coaching program to help those who are curious, or dedication to really make 2020 their reality of choice. Cosmic vaccinations are available. Also, we need to watch our words and balance our breath throughout the week. Think before you speak and know that there are viruses on all levels that can be prevented by using our voice for good, rather than for selfish ego. Keep your mind on your growth and speak only when you have something beautiful to say.
The cosmic signature is FINALLY shifting into a new area of the zodiac as it’s asking us to see who we really are. True self-discovery without isolation or seclusion. We are supported to stay connected with others without worry. The gift from this week is the ability to see what is useful and what is a waste of time. Be conscious and cautious about how time is spent.
The challenge of the week is controlling emotional outbursts in regards to home and family life.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Saturn enters Aquarius, major shifts will occur within society. We will see what we owe to the collective as it’s time to pay up.
- Monday: As Mars and Pluto align in Capricorn, there will be even more breakdown of habits and blockages. There will be a lot of energy going into digging for solutions for humanity. We may need to dig through ourselves and take inventory on the judgments and programs which are running us (that we are not even aware of).
- Tuesday: New Moon in Aries gives us the ability to change our destiny and undue fate we have created.
- Wednesday: Watch out of miscommunications and misunderstands. Calm the nerves and elect forward-thinking thoughts. Tune out fear.
- Thursday: Just don’t judge anyone today. How? See how it reflects something with you! Jupiter is aligned with Pluto in Capricorn so really just self-reflect what you need to grow out of.
- Friday: Venus wants us all to really have what we want and today there is a growth and propensity to go deep into our desire nature and give birth to our deepest desires that will benefit humanity.
- Saturday: Saturn is much lighter in Aquarius now, but it demands that we build upon what it did in Capricorn. It’s time to implement the power of discipline amongst the masses. We all need to comply with the best interest of all mankind.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ