Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope March 15-21, 2020
We are on the verge of a major repeat as a collective and it’s up to each and every one of us to shift consciousness into spirituality and knowing that the material IS NOT THE SOURCE.
- Mercury Enters Pisces
- Jupiter approaching Pluto
- Sun Enters Aries – Happy Astrological New Year (donate here).
- Be sure to read the Corona Virus Astro Report
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The first Astrological New Year of the decade is upon us.
The planet Mercury, which affects our attention, focus and communication, will re-enter Pisces after being retrograde for three weeks. This is a global shift onto evolving out of victimization. We should all take extra care to really use our words, and not result in any sort of animal-like behavior, especially in these times of fear, panic, and distress.
Mars is in alignment with Jupiter, indicating an exaggerated change. This could be a potentially disruptive transit, not just because it’s all happening in Capricorn, but because it’s almost like two energies which shouldn’t be connected are trying to unite. The collective movement is struggling to make things work by forcing pieces together which don’t fit, yet the collective heart wants economic growth through natural teamwork. The economy will undergo some rebalancing, to purify the misuse of money (more on that later).
We are on the verge of a major repeat as a collective and it’s up to each and every one of us to shift consciousness into a spiritual lifestyle, dedication to change and knowing that the material IS NOT THE SOURCE.
Illusions are running high, to the point of delusion. We need not only keep our immunity high with vitamins and supplements (contact me for some suggestions), and with essential oil blends for metaphysical hygiene, but with an open heart. True immunity is obtained by maintaining an open heart, even during self-quarantine. So staying connected to humanity in heart and mind – healing the collective. Jupiter is also approaching Pluto indicating changes in power, personally and collectively. The best way to handle this transit is to just see where we have tried to manipulate others to avoid letting go of old outdated ideas about our possessions. This is asking us to open our crown, open our hearts and shake out our feet to move forward. Again, the misuse of money is being purified on a collective level.
The Sun will move into Aries, marshaling in the Spring Equinox. I am offering a guided meditation in light of these 12 Days to help anyone who wants to control the influences of the zodiac.
Aries will ask us to take care of our eyesight, personality, head, and face.
Saturn is in a critical degree in Capricorn, in its highest power position, which means we are being extra rewarded or extra heavy – whatever your Saturn issues are (father or authority, bosses, etc.) they are highlighted! There is no mistaking this transit!
Come the astrological new year, we want to begin with certainty and confidence.
The 12 Day Astrological New Year Guided Meditation beginning on the Spring Equinox, granting you access to the seed level opportunities you have to plant positive energy to come into fruition on the corresponding months throughout the astrological year. On each of the 12 days, you can contemplate and say the mantra throughout the day that connects to the future, allowing you to get a head start on the challenges and gifts available to you in the coming time. Each day also has an expansion to help you align with the archetypal energy of that month.
The cosmic signature of the week reminds us that we need to become aware of the spiritual laws of the universe.
The gift from this week is the ability to bring light where there is darkness and suffering.
The challenge from this week is avoiding calculating everything to point of limitation, fear, and greed.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Think of ways you can synthesize the lessons learned with unprocessed suffering to reveal a new point of view.
- Monday: Mercury enters Pisces, putting a focus on overcoming victimization and addiction to delusion.
- Tuesday: There is a major shift in consciousness today as we are asked to unblock our hearts and minds from performing collaborative actions.
- Wednesday: Just two more days before the Spring Equinox when the light will be balanced with darkness – inner and outer. So put your focus on doing what you need to do to evolve. This is the first Astrological New Year of the decade.
- Thursday: Jupiter is also approaching Pluto indicating changes in power, personally and collectively. The best way to handle this transit is to just see where we have tried to manipulate others to avoid letting go of old outdated ideas about our possessions.
- Friday: Today is the first day of the 12 days of Aries! Happy Spring Equinox.
- Saturday: Saturn is in a critical degree in Capricorn, in its highest power position, which means we are being extra rewarded or extra heavy – whatever your Saturn issues are (father or authority, bosses, etc.) they are highlighted! There is no mistaking this transit!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 2 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ