Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope Jan. 26- Feb. 1, 2020
“Look for the inner paths towards your outer goals.” – @ArikXander
- Venus Square Mars
- Venus Conjunct Neptune
- Mars Square Neptune
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
What is your desire? This week is asking you to really get clear about it because the universe wants to give you everything that you can desire right now. There are certain times in the cosmos when our wishes are heard and granted more than other times. It’s like you have someone who can make things happen on the line. In just one moment, everything can change – and for the better.
But there is a catch.
The catch is, what are you willing to do for it? How much EFFORT are you willing to put into making the wish come true. Receiving the wish and then doing something effective after you have received it. It’s like getting a book or script advance – you get the money, now it’s time to write the book. You’ve sold your idea and you’ve pitched your best self – to the Universe – and now you gotta put in the EFFORT! So we downloaded and pre-programmed the month of Aquarius in the Sun meditation, we set our intentions on the new Moon meditation, and now we do the work. We can control our intentions and how much effort we put into our wishes, the outcome is determined by how much of our karma we can transcend.
For most people, who are not spiritually aligned, it’s up to karmic circumstances, primary and secondary (should I give a class on this?) Results and outcomes are out of their jurisdiction, and it’s like rolling the dice. But when we abide by the cosmic schedule, we can control the outcome and the results to manifest destiny.
Neptune is aligned with Venus in Pisces this week bestowing us all with unconditioned love, compassion and the ability to surrender illusionary desires for something greater and more spiritual. The alternative is the absolute distortion of reality and making things up that aren’t really there. So, the best way to transcend this influence and activate the wholesome field these two archetypes are broadcasting is to be unconditioned with yourself and with others. Be without expectation and allow yourself to be yourself while allowing others to be themselves regardless of how it makes you feel.
Mars is also making a square aspect to the Venus/Neptune conjunction which is trying to get our attention. Because Neptune is the higher octave of Venus which are both very yin planets, Mars is waving his hands saying, “Hey ladies, you need me too!” The wisdom here is that yin needs yang in order to transcend the duality of it. Rejection of either, or both, cancels it out and creates an imbalance. On another level, this aspect is really asking us to change things that are no longer working. Be flexible and openminded to new paths. Very important this week.
The cosmic signature of the week is telling us that the more we embrace our dark side, the higher we can fly. It’s all about really getting comfortable in your own skin so that you can be the brightest star you can be. The gift of the week is hard work, open-mindedness and motivation to put your best foot forward in a limitless world. The challenge of the week is to avoid contraction, doubt and knowing better than magic.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: There is a strong desire nature in the air today! Make a plan and build upon things you have recently brainstormed or thought about. Elevate wishes into reality (yes this is an elevation).
- Monday: The moon is in Pisces, giving you a strong connection to the unseen world. Look for the inner paths towards your outer goals.
- Tuesday: Mars is square Venus/Neptune = yin needs yang in order to transcend the duality of it. Rejection of either, or both, cancels it out and creates imbalance.
- Wednesday: Mercury in Aquarius is opening our minds to the systems we need to plug into in order to elevate our wishes into reality. Think outside of the box so that your intentions will see the light of day.
- Thursday: Some old type of thinking wants to be moved to the trash and securely deleted today. This will make room for newer and better programs to be installed! Just scroll to it and press delete. It can be anything, old photos, contacts, memories, thoughts, ideas, and press delete.
- Friday: Embrace both yin and yang to build something out of this world! Work together and allow for tension because creative beautiful and fruitful action will result.
- Saturday: Saturn is moving further away from radioactive Pluto! Tearing apart all sorts of limitations that keep us from an upgrade. Allow illusions to be exposed and transformed into renewable energy which you can use. In other words, let go and allow a better version to appear.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 27 MINUTE READ