Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope Feb. 9-15, 2020
Whenever we are accountable for our actions, we become accountable to the universe to receive more. – @ArikXander
- Moon Trine Uranus
- Moon Opposite Neptune
- Moon Trine Pluto
- Moon Trine Saturn
- Moon Trine Neptune
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The Moon is busy this week. Especially after the super moon in Leo last week. We are also in the final days of solar Aquarius. These next ten days impel that power will be found within accountability. We are all accountable for the choices and actions our ego makes and does. Even if we aren’t aware of it, our situation and circumstances at birth are determined by our past. This is why we are all born under the best conditions to work out our karma, not matter what it looks like on the outside.
So this week, we are reminded of our karma and asked to not look the other way in the face of accepting accountability. Whenever we are accountable for our actions, we become accountable to the universe to receive more. It’s like purifying the unprocessed so that new energy can flow in.
The universe wants to give us everything, and we are all accountable to receive it. When we are accountable, in the truest sense, we receive the bad karma and the good karma, which tend to cancel each other out – which can be beneficial or not. The goal is to make our good karma pile larger than our bad karma pile – but not just a little bit, a lot larger! How do we increase our good karma pile?
Be honest, be open, become selfless, pray and charity for example.
Aquarius prepares us to be light and buoyant, actually to become lighter and MORE buoyant. Why? Because we are only going as high as we are buoyant in the heaviness of reality (remember Capricorn Dec. 20 – Jan. 20) Nobody can force you to do anything, the power of Aquarian rebellion reminds us of that. However, when you mess up, it’s all you and nobody else! Freedom can be a double-edged sword if you are prone to avoiding accountability. These final 10 days of Aquarius 2020, ask us to tap into the spiritual system and be accountable for ourselves. Lighten up and connect.
The cosmic signature of the week reads that we need to see beyond temporary illusion so that we can see true opportunities for happiness as they arise. The gift from this week is the buoyancy – become light so that you can float as high and inspire others to elevate. The challenge from this week is heaviness – wanting to weigh down and deliver darkness. Just be light and buoyant this week.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Learn the spiritual system and be accountable for your past. Lighten up and connect to within.
- Monday: Monday manifestation! There is a lot of support today to get your ideas out of the clouds and onto the earth. Don’t be ashamed or refuse wealth.
- Tuesday: Control your actions today. Have some tact and be gentle with others.
- Wednesday: Positive emotions will invite good ideas so that new opportunities will render
- Thursday: Allowing illusions to dissolve will give the heart a chance to open to others. Work together to bring about some great works from out of this world.
- Friday: Valentine’s Day falls on Friday which is ruled by Venus. How Cosmic! Venus wants us to let go of the past and desire the future. It’s time to build, but we gotta push ourselves to get through the pressure first.
- Saturday: Saturn is still conjunct Pluto in Capricorn tearing away all illusions we thought to be true. Be mature and the upgrades will start happening all around you.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ