Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope Feb. 23-29, 2020
Adjust the attitude, adjust the reality. @ArikXander
- New Moon in Pisces
- Venus Square Jupiter
- Sun Conjunct Mercury
- Venus Square Pluto
- Mercury is still retrograde
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
We are still in Pisces, and finishing up the Winter season. Before you know it, Spring will be here marshaling in the power of the astrological new year. Themes of karma and reincarnation are high right now because we are trying to clear out as much as we can for a fresh start on the Spring Equinox.
There are plenty of planets in Pisces this week which is asking us to integrate our brains! You know, I do healing sessions specifically working on brain integration which is like taking everything you have experienced/learned and bringing all into one line so that you can be present in your moment. This helps with trauma and being spaced out and really allows you to stop escaping life so that you can show up. Showing up is half the battle and we need to show up for Aries because it’s ruled by Mars! Contact me if you have questions, or if you know this is for you, book a session, I can do them remotely with a surrogate.
This week we are asked to integrate our intentions, thoughts and spiritual experiences. We need to bring them home and figure out how to use them on our journey.
READ MORE ABOUT THE PISCES SEASON 2020
Mercury is still retrograde in Pisces which asks us to take care of any sort of transportation. Use this time to really look within and see where you stand with your intentions. Have you abandoned them? Should you? Really take this time to focus on this and I promise the traditional symptoms of mercury retrograde will subside.
Finally, with all the planets in Pisces, we need to watch out for escapism. Confront reality, because when Aries comes, it’s going to sprint forward away from the old. BTW: I have organized an online 12 Day Astrological New Year Guided Mediation beginning on the Spring Equinox, granting you access to the seed level opportunities you have to plant positive energy to come into fruition on the corresponding months throughout the astrological year. On each of the 12 days, you can contemplate and say the mantra throughout the day which will connect to the future, allowing you to get a head start on the challenges and gifts available to you in the coming time. Each day also has an expansion to help you align with the archetypal energy of that month. Register here.
Meanwhile, use the Pisces energy to see where you use any substance to escape and heal that addiction. It can literally be anything from cigarettes, pets, food or alcohol to people you love, TV or work. So be honest and see where you stand with that. Adjust the attitude, adjust the reality.
The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to take care of ourselves by taking care of others. Based on the choices we have made, we are asked to speak them out, since the word is the first step in the manifestation of things. We are asked to move on the choices we’ve made, not the choices we are on the fence on.
The gift from this week is an unexpected focus putting all the forces into one direction.
The challenge from this week is confusion by having too many desires. Receive the gift from this week and get all the horses running into one direction. One way to do this is by remembering forgotten or neglected intentions and promises you’ve made. Your subconscious will respond to this favorably.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: The New Moon in Pisces is giving you the power to leave old intentions and get in touch with your potential.
- Monday: There is a new level of emotional understanding available today. See what you need to work on in the invisible so that the material can grow.
- Tuesday: The Sun aligns with Mercury Retrograde in Pisces so really do an audit on your intentions and don’t freak out if your gadgets aren’t working!
- Wednesday: Mercury is still retrograde in Pisces which asks us to take care of any sort of transportation. Use this time to really look within and see where you stand with your intentions. Have you abandoned them? Should you? Really take this time to focus on this and I promise the traditional symptoms of mercury retrograde will subside.
- Thursday: Jupiter in Capricorn is giving us the opportunity to become free and breakthrough whatever prisons we have put ourselves into right now.
- Friday: Venus is still in Aries making sure we are confronting with love and kindness. Don’t sugarcoat it, but be loving in your directness.
- Saturday: Saturn is causing us to obsessively think about the material world a bit too much. Meditate and remember that the material is the effect, not the cause. Connect to the cause to get out of this obsessive thinking. The universe is on your side, even if you’re not quite there yet!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ