Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope April 26 – May 2, 2020
Open your heart to a part of yourself you had to push down and have long forgotten. It’s really important that you embrace all of you, including the fears, in order to transcend them. @ArikXander
- Sun Conjunct Uranus
- Mercury Enters Taurus
- Mercury Conjunct Uranus
- Seed level of May
- Read my report on the Corona Virus
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The week begins with the Sun in alignment with Uranus, the planet of turbulence and revolutions. There are two ways this energy could manifest:
We can either liberate the inner child from abandonment issues; or have our entire being shaken up only to see the treasures left over.
Option 1: The inner child will be healed from fear and really begin something new. Freedom can be attained and we will be able to express ourselves without any worry about abandonment or disconnection from God/Parents/The Universe.
Option 2: This is where most of us will fall. We will be turned upside down and shaken for everything we have been holding onto that is substituting our connection to God. It’s all going to shake out of us and we will need to let it go. But, the good news is that amongst the rubbage of attachments, we will find an invaluable piece of ourselves we have stuffed down at the cost of material supplementation. So let’s try to be proactive with this process so that we can reap the reward of this transit.
Both Uranus and the Sun want us to express ourselves without fear which means they will eradicate it first.
The manifestation of this transit is up to us. In either case, it’s some mental idea about love that will be coming to an end. Venus is making a hard aspect to the Sun exposing the worries and thoughts that keep us up at night. The love, or lover, we have lost, or the love we never had or got away. It’s time to heal these themes and let them go.
It’s an intense alignment asking us to end some “love” in order to make room for a new love.
I can only advise taking inventory and doing the work now so that come Venus retrograde, on May 13, we won’t be shunned by the chaos that tends to release when the airy planet shifts direction. Uranus and Venus are the only two planets in our solar system that spin clockwise, which tells us they play by their own rules. Plus, Venus is the hottest planet, so there is a lot of volatile energy coming and going. The message is to try to stay cool and intelligent in the heat of any situation avoiding manipulation or outbursts.
Mercury will enter Taurus giving us some a grounded and sound mentality. Communication between people will become practical and useful. Try to not get caught up in the bureaucracy, but maintain a strong connection to your intuition.
Plus, we continue our ascent toward The Gate of Paradise, which is an astrological holy day connecting us to our soulmate. The seven-week journey is a very challenging time with results in great rewards when we do it right. We can remove obstacles from the channels which manifest energy in our world. So think of it: we can manifest a vaccine, natural or medical, we can manifest a happier world or a successful business or relationship through these seven weeks.
Taurus will ask us to take care of our liver, throat, thyroid, and neck. “I am cheerful” is what we say when we do the Taurus exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Taurus Essential Oil or the Aries Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Taurus’ fate.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Spring season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re an Aries, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
At the end of the week, Mercury will join Uranus. Grab a pen and be ready to write down any flashes of insight. It’s also important to think outside of the box because if we want an unconventional solution, we need to think unconventionally.
The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to not settle for half of the truth. Be brave and look to see the whole picture. The gift of the week is humor. Be light and allow yourself to laugh. Try to laugh tears once a day, it’s good for your immune system. The challenge of the week is materialism. Be careful what you’re driving after because you might get it. You’re so much more than what you read as on paper.
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The Sun will be aligned with Uranus today and we are beginning a new cycle of fearless connection to God. Abandonment issues will come up, and once we’ve worked through them we will acquire the energy of endurance.
- Monday: The Moon is in talkative Gemini today as we figure out the best way to be of service to others. Solutions will come from working with what you have.
- Tuesday: If you love what you do, everyone will benefit from it.
- Wednesday: Watch out for the thoughts about fears of abandonment. Fear of loss begins with your attachment to unstable persons, places, and things. At the same time, Good things don’t have to go away. There is a difference.
- Thursday: Open your heart to a part of yourself you had to push down and have long forgotten. It’s really important that you embrace all of you, including the fears, in order to transcend them.
- Friday: Happy May. At the end of the week, Mercury will join Uranus. Grab a pen and be ready to write down any flashes of insight. It’s also important to think outside of the box because if we want an unconventional solution, we need to think unconventionally.
- Saturday: Saturn is in Aquarius, being quiet and still. Reflect on what you want to manifest and what light you wish to bring into the world. Talk is cheap and sometimes it does more harm than good.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by saboor Ahmad 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ