Spiritual Astrology Weekly Horoscope April 19 – 25, 2020
“Judgments are always based on what you know, intelligence is the result of an open mind.”
- Sun Enters Taurus
- Sun Square Saturn
- New Moon in Taurus
- Mercury Square Pluto
- Pluto goes Retrograde
- Be sure to read the Corona Virus Astro Report and How To Make The Most Of Quarantine
The week begins with the new season of Taurus. Be sure to read my three-phase plan for the Taurus season and participate in the Taurus Sunlight Meditation we were correct your personal, and the collective, economy. The Sun will join Uranus and bring some major changes in how we see ourselves. It’s almost like we are turning ourselves inside out and letting it all out.
Taurus is beauty, and the greatest beauty is really coming from within. But as the Sun transits these parts of ourselves, we might not think they are so beautiful. Thankfully, Uranus wants us all to discover ourselves. It’s really a week of crumbling all the walls down and shining light into the dark areas of our psyche. Loving yourself, especially the wounds. Uranus wants to cross the line, and we can let go of selfish love and turn it into self-love. If we can manage it, a greater sense of freedom and childlike innocence will overcome we will attain an attitude immune from isolation and abandonment.
Plus, this week we begin our ascent toward The Gates of Paradise which is an astrological holy day connecting us to our soulmate. The seven-week journey is a very challenging time with results in great rewards when we do it right. We can remove obstacles from the channels which manifest energy in our world. So think of it: we can manifest a vaccine, natural or medical, we can manifest a happier world or a successful business or relationship through these seven weeks.
I am offering a guided meditation at the end of the seven-week journey to help you connect with your soulmate within the Lovers archetype. I will also be offering free guided meditations through the seven weeks on my Instagram page, so follow me there to be sure to join in.
Taurus will ask us to take care of our liver, throat, thyroid, and neck. “I am cheerful” is what we say when we do the Taurus exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Taurus Essential Oil or the Aries Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Taurus fate.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Spring season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re an Aries, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
The New Moon in Taurus, the moon of prosperity, will offer us the ability to connect to abundance within and without. The week is asking us to be disciplined and build upon what we have at hand. Look at the resources within you in order to figure out the next steps.
Mercury and Pluto will be at odds with each other temping us to choose judgment over intelligence. Don’t fall into that trap. Be humble and open your head up to greater ideas. Judgments are always based on what you know, intelligence is the result of an open mind. Pluto will also go retrograde asking us to atone more for all those judgments we pass onto ourselves and others every day. Get the level one atonement guide on my site.
Check out my “immunity” highlights on my Instagram account for wellness tips from an astrological naturopathic perspective.
- The cosmic signature of the week is giving us access to wisdom via dreams. Keep a pen close by wherever you sleep and be sure to write down your experiences and have them interpreted.
- The gift from this week is leadership and vision.
- The challenge of the week is immaturity and blame.
Also, I want to mention that we started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Today is the first day of Taurus. Be sure to read my 3 phase Taurus plan and go the sunlight meditation to invest in your month ahead.
- Monday: With the Moon in Pisces, dream activity is higher than usual. Be soft and compassionate towards others and try not to take on all their emotions. Boundaries might be useful if you can’t handle the responsibilities of empathy.
- Tuesday: Discipline is everything today.
- Wednesday: Be smart and think on your toes. Now is the time to be smart about what you really want.
- Thursday: Happy New Moon in Taurus! This is the new moon of Prosperity! Sign up for my virtual ritual to increase prosperity!
- Friday: Communicate and express your love to increase your energy. Love unshared is a tragedy.
- Saturday: Pluto goes retrograde today so it’s time to amp up those atonements to clear out any negativity you’ve taken on by judging others.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ