Spiritual Astrology May 24 – 30, 2020
“We are all so easily sold on what we do know that we block ourselves off from what we don’t know!”- @ArikXander
- Moon conjunct Venus
- Saturn conjunct Jupiter
- Sun sextile Chiron
- North Node conjunct Mercury
- Be sure to read the Coronavirus Astro Report and How To Make The Most Of Quarantine
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
Week 22 is a power week with lots of insights and opportunities abound! However, we might not be able to see them! It’s all up to the inner work and spiritual commitment we have aligned with! We will remain blind to the blessings and opportunities if we have neglected our spiritual responsibilities (namely ego control).
So what happens when we control the ego? Everything! The ego is such a powerful and necessary component to life. The problem is when we think and behave as if our ego is life! The result? We lose compassion, clarity, effortless success, happiness, and love! We need to use the ego as a tool, not as a source. That’s the trick! The ego is a program, just like any tool! We read the program of the ego by looking at the stars. The heavenly influences arising from the twelve zodiac signs create urges within us, but they do not decide our destiny, we do!
I know it sounds a bit burdensome to stay on top of ego control sometimes, but it’s worth it! As long as we do it, life flows like a river of blessings. When we make it a part of our lifestyle, then it just becomes second nature.
Then, and only then, we can decide that our destiny will be above our ego nature!
So what are the stars indicating for us this week?
Well, we have a plethora of planets in Gemini! This gives this week’s chart a lot of air in the cosmos asking us to make plans for the future! Align with the vision and use the opportunities to envision a greater future. It’s about opening the mind and seeing what needs to be learned or perhaps even unlearned!
Our task this week is to focus on what we don’t know! We are all so easily sold on what we do know that we block ourselves off from what we don’t know! Our task, especially in this sixth week of the seven-week journey, is to be open to learning something new about someone we can’t stand! No matter is this person is in the media or in your life, find something good about this person by being open to what you don’t know.
We have the space and time to do it, so let’s get to it! We still find ourselves within the weeks of purification on our way to The Gates of Paradise. There is actually less light in the cosmos right now. But it’s like the darkness before the dawn for when we reach June 4th, there will be a resurgence of light available to us all so that we can receive the light of the universe without any self-imposed limitations.
The seven-week journey is a very challenging time with results in great rewards when we do it right. We can remove obstacles from the channels which manifest energy in our world. So think of it: we can manifest a vaccine, natural or medical, we can manifest a happier world or a successful business or relationship through these seven weeks.
I am offering a guided meditation at the end of the seven-week journey to help you connect with your soulmate within the Lovers archetype. I will also be offering free guided meditations through the seven weeks on my Instagram and YouTube Channel, so follow me there to be sure to join in @ArikXander.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Spring season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Gemini, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to make plans for the future in spite of all the naysayers and evil speeches. Death is karmic, and it’s a natural a part of life in which we wouldn’t be able to have anything new without the old fading away. The gift of the week is the ability to sustain a commitment to the spiritual compass. Just because we are in a pandemic, we are not granted permission to be pessimistic, lazy, or derogatory. Life goes on and we can plan for the future.
The challenge of the week is insecurity and spiritual crisis. Too many people are losing their spiritual alignment which has consequences in the material world. Remember to be spiritual, even if you’d rather be political.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Be cool with yourself today. Have the endurance to fulfill your orders to the universe.
- Monday: Vision is required to move forward with your projections. If you can’t see it, then you don’t know where you’re going. Even a glimpse is enough.
- Tuesday: Control the urge to judge and use the energy to fuel self-reflection and eventually compassion.
- Wednesday: The future comes to those who strive towards it. Find the gap and invite the thoughts that advance all mankind in spite of those who wish to imprison it.
- Thursday: Prosperity abound! All mercy and compassion want to manifest through your open heart today! Clear out the blockages preventing compassionate expression.
- Friday: End some fears around love and life will become more spontaneous today and beyond! Love comes before you meet the other, and is only enhanced and nurtured by the relationship.
- Saturday: The world might appear to spin backward, but it’s really just trying to get us all to open our hearts. So stop being a know-it-all, it’s a gateway drug to a closed heart.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 17 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ