7 Important Points To Heal Your Solar Plexus Chakra
In Hindu tradition, the seven chakras govern energy flow through the body. A blockage or an unbalanced chakra can cause both physical and mental symptoms, including chronic illness or psychological disturbances. The solar plexus chakra is one of the most commonly blocked chakras and can be the root of a number of common complaints.
1) Healing stones are especially important when healing the solar plexus. Sunstone, Yellow Sapphire, Jasper, and Citrine can and should be worn in the form of pendants, rings, earrings, or just simply laying with them on your belly.
2) Postures that strengthen the core are excellent for healing the solar plexus! Half Moon, Crescent, Boast Pose, etc. can all be used to balance this chakra.
3) One of the most effective ways of healing this chakra is meditation. Meditation brings balance to every chakra and helps the energy in the body to flow properly. You can practice things like calming techniques, or visualization of an expanding beautiful yellow light from the solar plexus. The more you do this the more you’ll notice an incredible surge of lifeforce.
4) Affirmations are some of the most powerful tools at our disposal. All kinds of people from all walks of life have used them to profoundly change the direction of their lives. Simple, positive affirmations will help a lot here. The Manipura chakra governs self-assurance, discipline, and independence, and so does really well with things like “I love myself”, “I respect myself” or “I trust myself”.
5) Matching essential oils to the chakras may seem a little strange, but in fact, it’s not. Everything has a unique vibration and affects us in unique ways, so it’s not a stretch to imagine these oils being used to help our energetic bodies. Sandalwood, chamomile, rosemary, frankincense, rosewood, and myrrh are excellent choices in this department.
6) Have you ever heard of a Beej Mantra? They are mantras specifically created to activate certain chakras or energies in the body and mind. They are known as ‘seed’ mantras because they plant a seed or sound vibration within the practitioner which activates in a subtle way. ‘RAM’ is the Beej Mantra of the third chakra and can be chanted by alternating with ‘OM’ to make it more effective. Simply chant as long as you desire and with deep concentration.
7) It may seem almost too literal, but the Solar Plexus is the ‘cun center’ and can be activated with increased sun exposure…so take a sunbath when you can!
Daily Wellness Inspiration & News!
You might also like…
- by Kate Spina 7 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 6 MINUTE READ
- by Rashmi Agrawal 9 MINUTE READ
- by MJ Blehart 5 MINUTE READ
- by Angela Sudzukovic 8 MINUTE READ
- by Sophie Henshaw 15 MINUTE READ