Use These 6 Mindful Practices To Remove Your Emotional Energy Block
Have you ever woken up fully aware of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of you, yet for whatever reason you just can’t bring yourself to do them? Do you recognize that you need to remove an Emotional Energy Block?
Perhaps this happens on a regular basis. You say you’ll deal with it tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. Well, know that you are not alone. Many of us will face this issue at some point in our lives. Oftentimes, we don’t know what exactly is going on within ourselves, or more importantly how to overcome this internal wall we’re facing.
One thing I want you to know is that you will get through it.
These are called emotional energetic blockages and removing them means that you’ve got to face the situation head-on…albeit gently.
What are blocked energy emotions and how do I release them?
So, you’ve been feeling lost or stuck, but you don’t know why or how to get past it.
What you are going through is an emotional blockage. What is an emotional blockage you ask? It is when our suppressed and neglected emotions manifest within us as physical, mental, or emotional roadblocks, causing a lower quality of life. The energy is literally stuck. This occurs whenever we have negative experiences and instead of allowing ourselves to feel and process the situation, we hide from it or ignore the problem. As we continue to carry that energy, it is eventually expressed through volatile behaviors, physical ailments, or mindset or emotional blockages.
Here is a list of symptoms you may encounter when experiencing emotional and/or mindset blocks:
- Low self-esteem or lack of worthiness
- Apathy and/or loss of passion
- Resistance to face responsibilities or everyday tasks
- Lack of creativity
- Lack of purpose
- Feeling lost or stuck
- Any sort of unexplainable physical pain
6 ways to remove emotional energy blocks
Now we are going to look at 6 different ways you can remove emotional and mindset blockages from your life. Keep in mind that everyone is different, and this is a list of suggestions.
- Journaling – this allows you to ask yourself questions, dig deep, and confront any underlying issues you’ve been avoiding
- Meditation – if you’re a beginner, there are 10-minute guided meditations that focus on a variety of topics
- EFT– aka Emotional Freedom Techniques is when you tap with your fingers on various meridian points on the body while embracing negative and positive statements
- Move your body – The muscles in our body store memories on a subconscious level. Movement allows us to set free those trapped emotions! This does not have to strenuous or time-consuming. Light stretching or a walk outside is enough.
- Listen to music – Difference sound frequencies can raise our vibration and shift our mood, while songs from our childhood can bring back happy memories of our past!
- Talk to someone you trust – Talking through your experiences and feelings allows you to express and release that energy.
Tips to keep in mind:
Take baby steps, especially in the beginning. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Conquering small steps daily leads to more inspiration to keep going. You’re chipping away at the blocked energy. If you feel physically exhausted, it’s your body’s way of telling you to rest! Go easy on yourself. It’s alright and quite normal to experience these feelings. You are working your way through them and day by day you will take steps towards your happiness and fulfillment.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
- by Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ