Akashic Energy: What Is It?
On the spiritual journey, many of us have unusual experiences and wonder what it’s all about. If you are anything like me, your search began because of the experiences you were having, so you went looking for answers…and your spiritual journey starts to unfold before you. You may find that as you move forward on the journey, you begin to experience:
- Contact with loved ones who have passed
- A sense of knowing somebody or being very connected with somebody on first meeting
- Familiarity, wonder, love, excitement (or even dread) on visiting a new location and not knowing why
- Lucid dreams that seem as real as this life, even if the location or people are different (sometimes same people, different life)
- Premonitions that often come true or aspects of them suddenly make sense of current events
- Energy ‘chills’ that move over the body
- An increase in the ‘clairs’ (clairvoyance, clairaudience and so on), so you become more psychic or find yourself getting more deeply involved in psychic development
- Feeling like you have karma to clear and that repeating cycles are somehow holding you back.
It’s possible that all of these experiences contain some aspect of Akashic Energy.
SEE ALSO: Why We Should Talk More About God
What does the word Akashic Mean?
Akashic means ‘ether’ or ‘sky’ and is a Sanskrit word, so the ‘Akashic’ is an ancient metaphysical concept, dating back to 1200 BC. People who could read the Akashic Energy go back through the ages. Many world leaders had their own ‘Oracles’ or ‘Seers’, who knew how to access the Akashic energy as well as their own individual skills and abilities. After 8 years of study to date, my take on the Akashic energy is that it is a data stream available to us during heightened states of consciousness. This data stream contains all the experience data you have recorded as a human being here on Planet Earth.
So what Would That ‘Experience Data’ Contain?
All your thoughts, circumstances, situations and emotions, in one long existence thread through this life, and expanding backward through past lives if you happen to believe in that concept. The Akashic energy records you, much like a hard disk recording your internet activity through a browser, such as viewing history, cookies collected and videos viewed. This is where the phrase ‘Akashic Records’ comes from, in the sense that your personal Akashic Records are the history of you.
What help is this Akashic energy on the spiritual journey?
As a spiritual journeyer of over 20 years standing now, I can vouch for the usefulness of the Akashic energy. I had a spontaneous opening to this energy in 2010, and since then studying and working with the Akashic has helped me find answers to many of my spiritual conundrums, including the first one, which was ‘Why have I had of all these weird experiences that I can’t talk about?’ Finally, after many spiritual workshops, much using of crystals, wearing loads of different spiritual t-shirts, lots of meditation and learning of different healing modalities, I have gained clarity on my own journey and have found some answers.
It’s as if the Akashic energy allowed me to peel open my little corner of the Universe and take a peek inside. Clarity is so helpful on the spiritual journey!
A famous Akashic Records Reader
Edgar Cayce (March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) was a living example of how working with Akashic Energy can be helpful on the spiritual path. He remains, to date, the USA’s best known Akashic Records Reader and psychic. He was known as the Sleeping Prophet, able to put himself into a light hypnotic trance and read the Akashic Records for clients, helping them to heal from various illnesses and ailments through receiving high-level metaphysical information. In fact, many MDs today use Cayce’s healing recommendations in their modern practices.
So to Finally Put the Akashic Energy in Context for You, the Spiritual Journeyer
On your spiritual journey, if you have experienced:
- Contact with loved ones who have passed – The connection will be made through the mechanism of the Akashic Energy, where your ‘experience data’ is stored and where you are connected to your soul group and loved ones.
- A sense of knowing somebody or being very connected with somebody on first meeting – This can come about through a past life connection of some kind, where that experience data is a match for both of you, either through previously shared experiences, a soul contract or even a quarrel or feud.
- Familiarity, wonder, love, excitement (or even dread) on visiting a new location and not knowing why – This can be your reaction to your own Akashic energy, where the soul realizes that you have been here before in a specific location.
- Lucid dreams that seem as real as this life, even if the location or people are different (sometimes same people, different life) – If there is such a thing as the Akashic Records and heightened levels of consciousness, then perhaps there are also heightened or multiple dimensions of consciousness, where we are experiencing an alternative, or parallel, reality.
- Premonitions that often come true, or aspects of them suddenly make sense with current events – If you have lived many lives, it’s possible that you are an ‘old soul’, and have plenty of ‘experience data’ to refer to. This way, you’ll recognize patterns and see how many aspects of human behavior are circular, or cyclical so you may be able to predict events based on past experience!
- Energy ‘chills’ that move over the body – This, for me, is the biggest sign of Akashic energy, often experienced when I am gaining a deep insight for myself, or working with a client.
- An increase in the ‘clairs’ (clairvoyance, clairaudience and so on), so you become more psychic or find yourself getting more deeply involved in psychic development – A side effect of connecting with Akashic energy is that our intuitive skills increase.
- Feeling like you have karma to clear and that repeating cycles are somehow holding you back – It may be your Akashic energy making itself known. You have work to do, and your experience data is telling you to try something new as you awaken spiritually instead of repeating the old!
I hope you have enjoyed this post and gained some clarity about Akashic energy and your Akashic Records.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Shelby Carino 4 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 10 MINUTE READ
- by Ayesha Islam 7 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 5 MINUTE READ
- by Cristela Mejica 6 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 3 MINUTE READ