Astrology For The Month Of Scorpio: Nov. 8-14, 2020
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
“Astrological transits only indicate opportunities, what we do with them is up to us.” — @ARIKXANDER
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun remains in Scorpio (watch the forecast)
- Nov 10 Mercury enters Scorpio
- Nov 12 Jupiter conjunct Pluto
- Nov 13 Mars Direct
- Nov 15 New Moon in Scorpio (access the virtual ritual)
- Read my Coronavirus Update & Vaccination Forecast
These final weeks of Scorpio, still give us the opportunity to do the Scorpio Season Workshop to continue shifting reality into a better direction and bringing more light into the area of our life where Scorpio manifests.
The astrological chart this week has the Sun in opposition to the black moon in Taurus (the ruler of the media) and making an aspect with Neptune retrograde (Rx) in Pisces (the ruler of dreams). Plus, Uranus is also in Taurus, shaking things up and creating turbulence where it sees fit within the realm of all things Taurus. I’ve written about the long period of Uranus in Taurus. Yet, with Neptune Rx in Pisces, this week we are asked to see order beneath the chaos.
The New Moon at the end of the week, where I will be hosting an online workshop for $12, is in Scorpio asking us to plant seeds for global transformation. There will be so many planets in Scorpio on this New Moon, that it’s really our only choice as a collective unless we want to self-destruct (a Scorpio trait).
Jupiter will align with Pluto in Capricorn on November 12, 2020. This is going to exaggerate the judgements we have casted onto others; as the saying goes: judgements we’ve cast onto others activate judgements hanging over our head. Probably one of the most interesting aspects this week is the opposition between Venus and Mars, both planets are in their ruling signs too! This is bringing up the question of stable vs. temporary happiness. Remember, astrological transits only indicate the opportunities, what we do with them is up to us. If you can feel and sense energy, it’s easy to sense how people face those opportunities/transits. With that being said, a lot of happiness has been released into the universe across the globe late last week. This has been supported by the Sun/Neptune trine, and it gives us the ability to rise to the next level!
It’s only with happiness that we can reach our next level! So we have no excuse to elevate and take it to the next level as a collective!
Except…..if that happiness we experience isn’t stable, meaning that it’s based on something we have projected onto and is thereby temporary and short-lived, our chances at elevation will last as long as a self-medicated high. Plus, what about being happy for the wrong reasons? We are asked to think about it for a minute by asking ourselves, “Is my enthusiasm a straw-fire or true inspiration? How do I know the difference and how could this realization change my life?”
Scorpio will ask us to take care of our large intestine and sexual organs. “I am basically clean and good” is what we say when we do the Scorpio exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Scorpio Essential Oil Blend in your diffuser. Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
The cosmic signature of the week is asking you to check whether your happiness is stable or insatiable.
The gift of the week is the ability to see more in the dark.
The challenge of the week is the inability to allow forward motion.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The Sun is trine Neptune Rx in ♓️ – what a great way to start off the week! Happiness flows throughout the universe. Let’s use that happiness to eliminate darkness as true happiness can wash out negativity.
- Monday: The Moon is in Leo and egos are larger than life. Watch out for arrogance or expecting special treatment. Entitlement will be the end of anything good in your life. You gotta work for it.
- Tuesday: Mercury enters Scorpio, this should help put things back into proper perspective and recover anything lost.
- Wednesday: Venus and Mars are in opposition bringing up themes of temporary vs. stable happiness. So many of us settle for temporary happiness because we are drowning in suffering. Rather than grab the quick fix, we need to look for the solution.
- Thursday: Jupiter aligns with Pluto, this is very intense transit right now. We all need to proceed with caution and not exaggerate any judgements cast in any direction. Be gentle and kind to others.
- Friday: The New Moon in Scorpio asks us to plant seeds for global transformation. So many aspects are supporting this process!
- Saturday: Make a plan for the inspiration that’s flowing through today. Expect reversals because Neptune will have its say.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ