Relationship Between Enlightenment And Miracles
Since infinite lives, we are in pursuit of happiness. Every time we feel we’ve found it, it only proves to be transient and temporary; and there we are back again hunting for it.
Then one day, Nature unexpectedly picks us and puts us directly in the feet of Gnani!! And before we can understand what’s in store, Akram Gnani, the Enlightened One, with all the love and compassion, awakens our Soul, which is an abode of eternal infinite happiness!!!
Now, what would we call this? Is it anything short of a miracle?
Just an hour before, where we were wandering in search of worldly happiness amidst the darkness of ignorance of the real Self, in just an hour’s time now, we’ve tasted the experience of eternal happiness as our Soul has got enlightened through the Living Gnani!!!
It means “awakening of the Soul” and this certainly seems like a miracle, because:
• We experience the reality which is beyond the confines of our false ‘I’ i.e. our ego.
• We get to know our real Self. Who wouldn’t like to know one’s true identity?
• A firm conviction of really, “I am Pure Soul” gets established within.
• Awareness of the Soul gets initiated; and we start experiencing liberation.
• We remain stable and equanimous and natural and spontaneous in every circumstance
• We see Soul in trees and shrubs, cows and buffalos, in humans and every living being.
• We experience love for all living beings!
• There arises a feeling of oneness with everyone; the Soul being the same in all.
• We share peace, happiness and harmony with every living being.
• The intent for world salvation begins to happen and it only gets stronger day after day.
However, enlightenment calls for immense effort and persistent hard work done step-by-step, which includes lot of penance and renouncing too. But with Akram Vignan, things become very easy!
What is Akram Vignan?
‘I’ is the Real Self [the Pure Soul]. The Soul is precisely what you are, and that is what you need to realize. This is called Self-Realization (the Spiritual enlightenment)!
Akram Vignan is a stepless path to Self-Realization!!
Here, Gnani directly separates the Self (Soul) and the non-Self (ego, body, mind, intellect,.. everything other than the Soul), and gives us Spiritual Enlightenment. For example, a gold ring contains a mixture of copper and gold. Who do you think will be able to separate the gold from the copper? Only a goldsmith can separate the gold and the copper, right? It is because he knows the qualities of both of these elements. Similarly, Gnani knows the qualities of the Self and the non-Self, and therefore He can separate the two.
The gold and copper in the ring are in the form of a mixture rather than a compound. The goldsmith, therefore, can easily separate the mixture. Similarly, the Self and the non-Self are in a mixture form and not in a compound form, which is why it is possible to separate one from the other. If they were in a compound form, it wouldn’t be possible for even Gnani to separate the two.
With Akram Vignan,
• You don’t have to renounce your family life and material possessions nor do you have to practice self-control to dissolve your ego, or do fasting, rituals, etc.
• Self-Realization happens effortlessly with just the grace of Gnani!!!
• You realize your true Self and experience your Soul in only 48 minutes.
• You attain Self-Realization in a state where your Soul is covered with infinite karmas.
• Gnani puts a stop to the creation of new karmas and places you onto the path of liberation.
• Gnani separates the Self and the non-Self, and gives you Spiritual Enlightenment, after which, the non-self does and the Self knows.
• Gnani gives five cardinal principles to protect our experience of the Soul. These principles when put in practice, on one hand, help us increase the awareness of our Soul; and on the other enable us to live our worldly life with equanimity and harmony.
• Worries vanish as the right understanding of ‘I am not the doer’ sinks in.
• We are able to see our mistakes more clearly and vividly.
• We become selfish in the real sense, for we are only interested in seeing and destroying our own faults. After enlightenment; seeing other’s faults does not enchant us anymore.
• The inner weaknesses of anger, greed, pride and deceit gradually start reducing and the experience of bliss of the Soul (Self) increases.
• Last but not the least, enlightenment is invaluable. Therefore, there is no cost to attain it!
In our past lives, karmas (the causes) were bound because of our ignorance of the real Self. And in this life, we are experiencing the fruits (the effects) of those karmas. The effects have to be endured, but we continue to bind new causes simultaneously.
The causes we create in this life will result as effects in our next life. And thus the cycle of cause and effect, effect and cause will continue, until we meet Gnani (one who has realized the Self and has the divine spiritual powers to do the same for others too). Gnani puts a stop to the creation of new causes. Sounds like a miracle indeed!! All that remains then are the effects of the previously-made causes, which one will have to endure and finish them.
Such is the relationship between enlightenment and miracle…
Enlightenment is not a miracle as such; it is highly scientific! However, the achievement that we gain through enlightenment is so extraordinary and exceptional that we feel it to be more than a miracle. And more so with Akram Vignan, for we attain Self-Realization directly and effortlessly with the grace of Gnani!!! Unprecedented, unique, unheard of before, and beyond credulity is this Akram Vignan. Liberation with grandeur – such is the ‘Akram Vignan’!!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ
- by Galitta Tassa 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kacey Kingry 7 MINUTE READ
- by Jean Farish 6 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 10 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 56 SECONDS READ