Prepare Tacos With Black Beans And Scrambled Egg: Shortcut Breakfast Recipe
We all want to start the day by eating healthy food. But most of us cannot do that. Sometimes we get a very short time to prepare our breakfast.
Again, sometimes we want to eat something different. Here I will give you a simple and easy tacos recipe for your breakfast which can be made in a very short time.
It will take a maximum of 10-15 minutes, so if you have to go out early in the morning it won’t be any trouble to prepare. So to know the recipe, go through the article.
Things You Need:
- First of all, you need 8 large eggs.
- Then you need 1 tsp canola oil. You can replace it with extra virgin olive oil that is very healthy.
- You need ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion.
- Then 1 small garlic clove that should be minced.
- 2 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans.
- 1 tsp ground cumin.
- ¾ cup of salsa.
- And finally 1 tsp fresh lime juice.
These are all to prepare the dish. So let’s see how to cook this.
Way to Cook:
- Step 1: At first, put the oil in a large nonstick skillet and then heat it on medium-high heat. Then put the garlic and onion in it. Stir it often until it gets soften. Then put the beans, cumin, and salsa. Stir it properly and reduce the heat to medium-low. Now simmer the bean mixture and stir it often for 3-5 minutes until it gets thickened. Then put down the skillet from heat and pour the lime juice on it. Then cover it to keep it warm.
- Step 2: Put some butter in a large nonstick skillet and then heat it at a medium-low heat. Wait until the butter is melted and then pour the eggs on it. When they start getting set, pull them gently across the skillet to form a large soft curd. Cook the egg properly by lifting, pulling and folding for 2-4 minutes until there is no visible liquid egg remains.
- Step 3: Now fill the warm tortillas with bean mixtures and eggs. You can put cheese, cilantro, and guacamole on the top of the tortillas. Then serve it quickly.
You can serve 4 persons with this recipe. So here is the nutrition information of ¼ of the recipe.
Here you will get 696 calories.
The total fat of 30 g, Polyunsaturated fat 3 g, and Monounsaturated fat 9 g.
Then you will have Cholesterol of 392 mg and Carbohydrates 75 g
It also contains 13 g fiber, 7 g Sugar, 34 g Protein, 226 mg Calcium, 434 Potassium mg, and 4 mg Iron.
It also gives you the vitamin you need. It has Vitamin A of 231 mcg and Vitamin D 2 mcg.
From this recipe, you can have an excellent amount of protein, vitamin A and it is also a good source of vitamin D.
Some necessary tips to keep in mind:
- You have to avoid cast iron skillet. If you scramble an egg in a cast-iron skillet, it can turn a greenish shade. It will do no harm but the change of color will be unappealing and it is the result of a chemical reaction between iron in the pan and sulfur in egg whites.
- Don’t go for overcooking the eggs. The heat retained in the skillet will continue to cook the egg and it will make firming up the eggs even after removing the pan from heat.
So this is a short cut recipe for your breakfast. You also can have it as snacks whenever you want to eat something. I hope you will it.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Jodie Oakes 19 MINUTE READ
- by Jodie Oakes 24 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 8 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 8 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 32 SECONDS READ
- by Paisley Hansen 5 MINUTE READ