Will you let me know when it’s time?
When the sands in the hourglass
blend to just the right mix,
when the heavenly bodies
attune to their own rhythms,
when the world spins on its axis just right?
Will you let me know then,
in case I don’t get it,
in case I’m distracted
by some random event that intrudes
upon my concentration at precisely the same time,
how does that even happen, right?
Will you wake me up if I happen to be asleep
in that compelling moment
when I should really be paying attention?
‘Cause I wouldn’t be able to live with myself
if I missed it,
if I missed it again.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Boyd Martin 8 MINUTE READ
- by Amy Ballantyne 8 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 6 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 5 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 8 MINUTE READ
- by Michelle Davis 7 MINUTE READ