Open Letter To My Body
Don’t be ashamed; not anymore.
Don’t cry; not anymore.
Don’t hurt yourself; not anymore.
You are the temple Gods enter to sing their harmonies in.
You are the land, fertile with beauty, fertile with love.
You are paradise in the most complex of ways.
You are the creation of new life, the possibility of change.
You are the open door between the past, present, and future.
Don’t ever question your beauty.
You are the reflection of everything beautiful and everything majestic.
Don’t devalue yourself for the benefit of those around you.
Burn with the glory of the sun. Light up yourself and illuminate the darkness in front of you.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Michelle Davis 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Tonya J. 9 MINUTE READ
- by miles murray 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Nerisha Maharaj 6 MINUTE READ