My Life Feels All Over The Place, I Don’t Know Who I Am?
Up and down round and round; with Criss-cross mind, wobble around;
Thou there, but not there; tangled and twisted… The life goes like this round and round.
This is how the life of most of us can be defined today!
And the sooner we find the right answers to this problem, better it is for our life and for people around us.
1. Acknowledge the problem. First and foremost, it is important to admit and acknowledge that such a problem exists in our life, which you’ve successfully done by asking this question. This opens the gateway to solutions.
2. Next, identify the reasons. In today’s world, where technology is all-pervasive in society to keep you connected all-the-time, the distractions are far too many. And amidst these distractions, it becomes difficult to allocate the due focus required to complete the tasks-at-hand in time and with desired quality. Consequently, our life feels all over the place as we are always fighting against time and multi-tasking beyond our capacity. This, or could be many other reasons too; it is essential that we identify and list down the right reasons for the mess that has been created in our life.
3. Look for possible adjustments. Against each reason, we can try and find out an adjustment that could possibly help ease out the problem to an extent. For instance, organizing things in a better manner, delegating tasks that others can manage, cutting down unproductive habits that take away a lot of our time such as non-productive usage of electronic devices, long hours on entertainment media, continuously talking on unnecessary matters, wasting energy and time in non-lucrative discussions and debates, curbing negative practices like doubting people, condemning acts of others, finding faults in everyone and everything, gossip and grapevine, etc.
4. Conserve and enhance your energy. You may begin your day with a positive prayer to God, and adopt an attitude of gratitude with everyone and everything you come across throughout the day, meditate for at least one hour a day to introspect within and find out the faults we committed during the day, and end the meditation session with a sincere apology and repentance before God, seeking his forgiveness for all our wrong-doings, etc.
5. Cultivating the practice to live in present. To remain in present is a beautiful art of living, and it will take some time before we learn this art adequately. However, for now, we can collect ourselves and resolve to firmly focus only on one job at a time, so that we do complete justice to the task-at-hand. And things that require greater concentration and focus of mind can be taken up during the lull hours when there is no disturbance and distraction around. Eg. Jobs that require peace of mind are best done in early morning hours or at late night, when people at home are asleep, you know your doorbell and phone are not going to ring and your eyes are not forced to be roving around the timepiece. Doing so, you can finish your high-attention jobs in a much better manner and in much less amount of time.
Hope these help sort out some mess from your life.
Your next question i.e. ‘I don’t know who am I’ is an important question that every human being should be asking in their life. And the answer to this question shall certainly prove to be life-transforming for you!
Param Pujya Dadashri, with great compassion in his heart, would urge to people, “Will you not have to investigate who you really are? For how long can you continue to remain in the dark, unaware of your real Self? Do you not think it is ignorance to not investigate your true identity? Even before you purchased a watch, did you not inquire about its make, quality, price, warranty, etc.? Then, is it not ironic that you have not made inquiries about your own Self yet? You complicate your life even further by actively participating in this relative world.”
Since childhood, Param Pujya Dadashri was searching for answers to ‘who is governing this whole Universe, who am I, who is the doer behind all that is happening, how was this world created’. In 1958, on attaining Self-Realization, he got solutions to all these spiritual questions. Also, he discovered a direct and step-less path to Self-Realization called Akram Vignan, through which every seeker of the ultimate truth is able to find the right answers to these fundamental questions.
On the Akram path, in just a two-hour process of Self-Realization, the Living Gnani graces us with the knowledge of “Who am I and who is doer”. Moreover, we get to learn from Him the principles based on which we can conduct our life in a manner so that we do not charge new karma and allow our past karma to finish smoothly.
In this process, the awareness of ‘I am a Pure Soul’ begins. And the understanding of ‘I am not the doer; whatever happens in my life is a result of Scientific Circumstantial Evidence, or in other words, whatever happens in my life is a result of coming together of all circumstances required for the event to happen’ begins to sink in. As we realize that everything in this world happens by itself, our ignorance of, “I am doing it” which was creating new karma every moment in our life, takes an exit.
Furthermore, Self-Realization provides the right vision that helps us overcome the negative emotions of fear, jealousy, depression and anxiety that let us down in life, and develops our positive approach to life. When we get Self-Realization, we get the real knowledge, the ultimate knowledge that will take us right upto the stage of attaining salvation.
Hence, after Self-Realization, all-in-all our life that was all over the place begins to consolidate, and ultimately it results in liberation from worldly entanglements.
The link of Akram Vignan continues even today with the grace of present Aatma-Gnani, Pujya Deepakbhai Desai, whom Param Pujya Dadashri has specially blessed! You can meet him and find the right answers to all your questions so that you can get your life in place at the earliest!!! To find the nearest place you can meet him, you may visit https://www.dadabhagwan.org/schedule/satsang-q-a-session/
Wish you goodluck 👍…
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Best Yoga Retreats Of India For The Ultimate Spiritual Experienceby Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
Brain Looping? 5 Practical Solutions To Try Todayby Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
Reflect, Respect, & Release For The New Yearby Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
Tips To Help Maintain A Positive Mindsetby Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
Don’t Toss That Phone! The Benefits Of Recycling Electronics For Our World And Familiesby Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ