I spun from the moon threads of light
and wove them to fashion my sight.
My soul was reflected inside,
revealed by the scant light of night.
Image by kconnors
The weave was transparent and silver,
a tenuous substance,
not meant for this world
or this weaver,
Sometimes you just see without knowing
what nature’s unfolding to show you.
You’re granted the gift of the awing
when all the unseen world is glowing.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Steven Duncan 6 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Jane Gilman-Stewart 7 MINUTE READ
- by Peter Rossi 12 MINUTE READ
- by Meredith Zelman-Narissi 7 MINUTE READ