20 Positive Affirmations For Well-Being
Affirmations are a daily practice for me, a positive habit that is so powerful it has changed my life in wonderful ways. As a Reiki Master, I practice affirmations with intention. I speak my wants with conviction and faith that it is so.
To affirm anything is to state that it is so, and to maintain this as being true in the face of all evidence to the contrary. It is affirming the presence of that which one desires to be. Repeating an affirmation is leading the mind to that state of consciousness where it accepts that which it wishes to believe. Hence by getting emotionally involved with your affirmations, in time, they will come to pass. Affirmations can be used to change your mindset through repetition and autosuggestion. Make up your own, or choose from the ones I am sharing here with you. Just make sure that whatever affirmation you choose, resonates with you and how you feel.
Here are the affirmations I have for you. To motivate you, inspire you, lift up your spirits and help you shift from a negative to a positive vibration.
SEE ALSO: How To Heal The Fear-Virus For Good
20 Affirmations for well-being and happiness
- “From this moment forward, I choose to let everything in my life to flow free and easy.”
- “From this moment forward I invite love into my life. I am lovable and able to give and receive unconditional love.”
- “From this moment forward choose to attract positive relationships into my life.”
- “From this moment forward I invite God’s wealth to flow through me in avalanches of abundance. God is my source of supply.”
- “Today I choose happiness. I will see the beauty in all things, nature, and people. Starting with the beauty within my being.”
- “Today my intention is to be kind to myself and others. To show empathy and practice self-love and self-care. I care about my well-being.”
- “My situation is what it is and it will not beat me. I relax in the knowledge that all is good now.”
- “Today and moving forward I only allow positive thoughts in my mind. I understand that I am in control of my thoughts and how I feel.”
- “I choose to attract wisdom and positive opportunities into my life.”
- “I now choose to trust in my inner guidance and relax in the knowing that my heart will never stir me wrong.”
- “I attract wisdom and abundance into my life because that is what I am”
- “I am happy I am me. I am love. I am light. I am strong. I am lovable.”
- “I only allow positive thoughts to enter my creative mind. I attract only positive and successful opportunities into my life.”
- “I believe in myself. I am strong. I am smart. I am confident. I am beautiful inside and out.”
- “I now release any self-doubt and limiting belief I have about myself and the things I can achieve in my life. I am capable of being and having what I want.”
- “Today I will embrace my potential to be, do and have whatever I can dream.”
- “I affirm and understand that everything I need is already within me. I am one with infinite source. God is my supply.”
- “I am happy and grateful for my healthy body and creative mind.”
- “I attract positive relationships into my life. My relationships are positive, loving and empathetic.”
- “Today is a new day and I will use this day as an opportunity to do better than I did yesterday.”
These affirmations have power. I hope you find them helpful and they align with your wants and intentions.
I appreciate you following my blog page and sharing.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
- by Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ